t h i r t y t w o

no one pov

taehyung walked with tiny steps through the heavy duty metal double doors. following the two police men that lead him through a hall.

the boy felt a strange combination of nervousness and excitement rush through his body. he was both happy, and terrified. he could already feel the heavy crystal tears want to pool in his eyes. but he tried his best to keep them in for now.

he couldnt believe it.

he couldnt believe he would finally get to see him again..

-

flashback to 2 days ago

"taehyung sweety.. can i come in and talk to you?"

taehyung froze, as he was still sobbing into his knees. looking up at the same time his mother walked through his bedroom door. a hurt smile on her face as she saw the boys red eyes and wet tears stained on his cheeks.

"can i sit down?" she asked. taehyung slowly nodded, watching as he mother sat down silently next to him.

they sat in silence for a while, taehyung waiting for his mother to say something, anything. and finally, she did.

her voice unsure, her eyes on the floor.

"would you like to see him again?"

taehyungs eyes snapped to look at his mother. the woman felt the eyes on her, and looked at her now very aware and listening son. she took a shaky breath, starting again.

"would you like to go see.. him. one last time at the prison?"

she asked. unable to say his name, as it made her sick to her stomach.

the sudden twinkle in taehyungs eyes made her heart sink, a strange feeling in her stomach rising.

"i-i can?" taehyung asked, not even processing the part about prison. as his mind fogged with the thought of seeing jungkook.

mrs. kim nodded slowly. "only if you promise to start going to therapy every week, and try to get through this... i know its hard. but i believe in you.. a-and i just want my precious happy taehyung back.."

the woman said in a sad tone. taehyung paused, looking at his mother. using the bac of his hand to wipe his tears.

"i-i want to see kookie."

was all he responded with. mrs. kim could only smile at the boy, tears already forming in her eyes as she brought the poor boy in to a hug. 

"i know you do sweetheart... i know."

end of flashback

-

and now, 2 days later, on the bright saturday morning, he was here.

slowly, and shakily, walking through a designated hall with in some branch of the prison.

looking to his left side. he could see people sitting in wooden chairs. they were facing a glass, on the other side were different inmates. talking to their loved ones, or maybe some friends. taehyung couldnt be sure.