Chapter 27: just deal with it

Endeavors pov:

I wake to sounds of people screaming . I could barely open my eyes . I could tell I was in hospital.
Thoughts of what happened before came flooding in

(Self talking )
Touya...... 

You really are alive .

How-how did I not know. Everyday I didn't believe you were gone but this isn't the way I wanted to find out .

Our past .... if only I had been a real father to you then maybe your life wouldn't have been like this . I should have came to Mountains that day when you asked  me to come. You wanted to show me something and because of That you left . I have regretted not coming to see you since that day

Y/n was right. I didn't change at all when one of children died in fact I become worse, obsessive over the twins ....mainly y/n .

Natsuo you have every right to hate me because I didn't treat you like the others . You must have felt so alone that you were only boy I didn't have my eyes on .

Rei .....  I never meant from the start to do that to you . You were right about how having more kids will hurt touya but I didn't listen .

Fuymui I'm so sorry I never gave you a happy family it's all my flaut 

Endeavor starts to sob a little
...................
3rd person pov :

" wow they really hate you out there huh dad"

Endeavor turns his head

To see y/n sitting in the window .
She was cover in bandages
Endeavor: y/n??
Y/n: I mean I don't blame them ... our family secret is out .... isn't that great ...

Endeavor: a-are you okay

Y/n finally turns her face to endeavor.

Her face was warped and the only parts That were out was her eyes and month and a way for her to breathe

Y/n: I'm okay ..... I had to get surgery but I'm recovering very well that's why I'm here

Endeavor looks into y/n eyes . Their kinda red and around her bandages were her eyes are , are also a faded red like she was crying blood

Endeavor starts to cry

Y/n: hey don't worry I'm fine I'm more worry about you ..... your career is on the line right now .

Endeavor: that doesn't matter anymore *sobs*
I have just realized how much I hurt this family . My own son is villain .... I cant fight him .....*sobs*  you and shotos life were on the line and just stood there a watch .........
natsuo has every right to hate me since I was never a father to him and fuymuis dreams of a perfect family are ruined  ...........*sobs* your mother broke because of me ... if I haven't done things to her maybe you could have a mother to look up too ...... I'm so sorry y/n I'm truly am and I have no clue why you stay with me . You had to choice to leave me and hate me but you still are at my side why *sobs *

Y/n turns her head to the window

Y/n: I guess why I stayed with you is because you were all I ever had .

Endeavor: what do you mean

Y/n: the other siblings hated me because I was the most powerful and everything you wanted and because of that I never got rei's love .

Shoto and I may have had to go through the same stuff but then again he also hated me because you made me seem more important than him .

I cant speak through I hated Shoto for getting love from Rei and the only semi love I have ever had was from you .