Chapter 6: backstory

As you were walking back to your seat getting ready for your next battle you start to think about your childhood .

Flashback ~~~~~~~~~

You past out and shoto is throwing up . You both been training all day . You mother comes in trying to help shoto but gets hit by your father .

Your father always liked you more than shoto since you were stronger and had a better quirk than he did .
Your mother always favored shoto as he was weaker and needed saving . You needed it too but in her eyes you didn't . 
You were always jealous of shoto having love and affection from mother .

One day your mother went crazy . One look she attacked you and tried choking you out .
You nearly died until your father came in and help . She kept yelling " OH WHY , WHY CANT YOU JUST DIE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING"

Later that night you wake up to shoto screaming . He walk into the kitchen and see shotos face burned and mother right there . You put two to two and knew what what happened.

Later on your father told you and shoto about how he sent away your mother . You were happy since you never wanted to her again .

Throughout your childhood you would protect shoto from you father but after a bit you gave up it ended up hurting you more than it helped shoto . Shoto began becoming jealous of you since you became perfect . You always did what father asked and you great in training. You and shoto often had to fight each other . Your father says it's for practice but really he wanted to see who was stronger ( you always won)

Now you and shoto are older you gotten over the jealously but but secretly you still are just a little bit .

Your father endeavor has high expectations of you. He believes you are one to live up to his dreams and shoto is just a backup .