the new student

Class! Silence please! " The teacher shouted and the class immediately went silent "so, today, we happen to have two new transferees, please come in " She smiled, turning to the entrance. Two handsome looking young guys entered, one taller than the other, "Hello everyone, I am Jeon Jungkook, I hope we'll get along well" The taller smiled as he bowed. 

"Hi everyone, My name's Park Jimin, I hope you accept me as your classmate" The latter smiled and bowed while the class admired the beauties. "Uh.. Kim Taehyung shi? Since you are the class representative, why don't you show them around later on? " The teacher asked "ah.. Ok ma'am" He nodded "ok then.. Please go take your seats" The two silently walked towards the last row where the seats were empty. 

"Hi, um.. Taehyung right? " Jimin asked turning to taehyung who was sitting on his left with a bored expression "yes and call Kim taehyung not taehyung" Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Jimin "uh… ok" Jimin nodded clearing his throat feeling awkward. 

It was break time, and the two new boys were now following taehyung around the campus "so this is the school cafeteria, and.. " He walked a little further away "that is the basketball court, we Also have another one outdoor..I'll show you that too" He sighed and walked down the stairs that led to the ground floor. 

"Who is that? " Jungkook pointed at the big picture that was framed and hung on the wall. "That bitch? " Taehyung scoffed, turning to the frame. Jimin tilted his head, staring at it. "She looks familiar to me." He mumbled, "Well, obviously, she is the heir of the Lee family.. " Taehyung scoffed "from the looks of it, it seems like you don't like her" Jungkook chuckled "I don't.. Not even a bit" Taehyung replied, making the other two confused.. With the reason being why. 

"She looks pretty nice to me" Jimin mumbled "you don't even know her.. You don't even know what this school is all about at the first place" Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Ayy.. You guys, already becoming enemies on the first day? " Jungkook tried to lighten the mood, but the two were glaring at each other like the world was ending now at that moment. 

"Kim Taehyung shi, President is calling for you" Miya bowed to the three males standing in the middle of the hallway. "Ok.. Can you show these two around? They are new" Taehyung said and Miya nodded.

"Why does that guy hate that girl so much? " Jungkook asked Miya as soon as Taehyung left "he is just jealous, don't mind him" Miya replied and led them outside "BTW, since I got here I didn't even meet the principal, normally we get schedules from the principal's office" Jimin sucked in his breath as he thought. 

"Well, things are different here, we don't have a principal," Miya smiled, turning to the both of them as soon as they reached the garden. "What do you mean!?? There is no principal in this school!??" Jungkook asked with wide eyes "yes there is no principal nor a headmaster" Miya replied calmly "t-then who is the head of this school? Who takes care of the school? That doesn't make sense" Jimin's question made Miya smile as she replied

"It's time I tell you everything, Riverdale Institute is run by the student Council… the teachers, the students, everyone obeys the rules made by the president of the student council" She explained "who is the president? " Jimin asked "the girl you saw in the picture earlier.. She is our president, Kim Taehyung was our president until a few days back" She said as the two listened to her with their mouths wide open. 

"So can I be the president too? Jungkook asked, making miya chuckle. "Young man… you better stay in your lane.. Our president is no match for you, ''she said.  "Here, these are the rules and regulations you need to follow" Miya gave them a file each "now, I need to get going, please don't break any rules if you don't wanna be a thrall" She walked away saying that. 

The two boys sat on the bench going through the file "bro this wasn't what I expected" Jimin said "don't bro me, we don't even know each other" Jungkook replied making Jimin sigh "alright Jeon Jungkook shi, sorry, I'll get going then" Jimin rolled his eyes walking away. "What's up with these people, none of them are friendly.. Why did I even transfer here in the first place? Ah yeah yn.. BTW where is yn? Isn't she supposed to be in my class? " He slowly walked up the stairs as he kept on remembering how similar you looked to that picture in the Hall. 

"Aish, maybe she is absent today… anyways " He sat on the corner of the stair and opened the file as he read the contents. "Thrall? What? Wait what? Pets?.. Wth is master card now… . Ugh… this school is an absolute t-" "You just arrived today, already badmouthing are we? " That familiar voice made his head shoot up. 

"I- wait.. Yn? Oh my god! It's you! " Jimin giggled and engulfed you into a hug making the students present there gasp in horror.

"I thought I transferred to the wrong school.. Thank God… by the way, you look cute with your hair down.. Oh? Where are your braces? Say eeh? " He leaned to your level inspecting your facial features. "Back off will you? " Lisa came and stood in between, blocking him. 

"Who the hell are you? Go away" Jimin was confused by everything, he furrowed his eyebrows wondering why the students were watching so intensely in your direction. "Back to your classes everyone" You clapped twice and the students scurried away to their own classrooms. "Hmm.. Lisa, it's ok, he is… someone that I know" Your words made Lisa bow and walk a few steps back. "This school is weird.. Everyone is so rude" Jimin complained as he stood beside you. 

"Look at you, you already made lots of friends already" He smiled at you lovingly while the council members were confused why you weren't scaring him off like you do to everyone else. "You guys can go ahead.. I'll join you all later" You said and the rest of them bowed before walking away. 

"Jimin, why did you come to this school? " You asked as the both of you walked up the stairs aimlessly "uh… I know it's wrong but… I bribed Mrs Jones to tell me which school you transferred to… I am sorry" He confessed and pressed his lips together waiting for your outburst. 
''How adorable of you chimmy" You giggled, the nickname gave him butterflies as he stopped his tracks holding onto his stomach "what happened? ' You tilt your head slightly with a questioning look " You just gave me butterflies' ' He straight up told the truth making you scoff "gosh.. You are so straight forward.. " He cleared his throat and caught up to you, his cheeks red as he blushed. 

"President, we have a problem" Miya interrupted your moment "p-president? ' Jimin's eyes went wide, putting his palm over his mouth he let out a gasp " Y-you a-are the president? That girl in the picture… " He couldn't believe it "We are still friends aren't we? " You smiled widely "I-" Miya interrupted yet again "president, it's an emergency.." You sighed "what is it? " You asked and she looked at Jimin and you wondering if she is allowed to say it in front of him "Say it" She gulped before finally blurting out 

"It's the new transferee, he donated 200 Million to be a council member, I think it's Kim Taehyung's doing, I saw them together at the cafeteria earlier" You giggled clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth 

"That motherfucker doesn't want to give up yet does he? " You giggled "Well, Miya we should let Jungkook be our accountant, it's gonna be so interesting… weaklings like them fighting for the throne.. Ahh  I can't wait to rip them apart" Running your tongue over your lips you smiled ." It's gonna be fun.. Don't you think Chimmy? " Jimin gulped, his knees wobbling seeing your once beautiful smile turn creepy.