-bonus chapter (AFTER 2 YEARS)-

Start from the beginning

"You know what, you are spending too much time with Draco these days," He said, looking over his shoulder and snorting when he catches Draco pulling lint off Teddy's jumper.

Harry opened the door to their Honda S2000 - Draco insisted on a convertible - and helped Teddy place the trunk in the boot of the car. Draco slid into the passenger seat, immediately flicking on the radio to some soft pop songs and turning on the heating. Harry slid into the driver's seat, checking his mirrors and checking everyone was buckled in.

He looked into rear-view mirror to begin reversing out of the parking space, when he caught Teddy looking out the window at the house. Harry watched fondly, a bittersweet spark in his heart, as Teddy sighed and looked down at his hands.

-

King's Cross Station was buzzing with energy this particular morning: adults with briefcases, beeping phones and beating headaches rushing to their trains; young parents teary-eyes waving off their even younger ones; wizards and witches alike chatting and laughing with their friends and family. Harry had missed this.

There was nothing like the excitement of going back to Hogwarts, it was like you could really feel the magic coursing through your veins. It was a tradition Harry had always loved - boarding the train at exactly 11 o clock on the first day in September.

Teddy insisted he was big enough to push his own trolly with his trunk, his carry-on bag and his owl cage. So, Harry and Draco followed as Teddy pushed - politely, which Draco made sure of - through the crowds of people. The boy looked up at the platform numbers every few minutes making sure he was heading to the right one.

When they finally arrived at the wall between platform 9 and 10, Teddy paused. He took a breath and ran, not even taking a second to look back at his guardians. Immediately, he disappeared and reappeared on the other side of wall, in a cloud of smoke and hoards of wizards and witches.

He turned to see Harry and Draco appearing, holding hands, looking around the platform with fond and childish grins and their faces. Harry had a small flush to his cheeks and looked towards the train with wide eyes. He must've look like he was going to exploded with excitement and he wasn't even the one going to Hogwarts.

Draco urged them forward, pulling Harry along beside him and nudging Teddy towards the train's first set of doors. They saw the Weasleys with the Parkinsons, all of them with their arms wrapped around their children and glossed over eyes.

"Mum, bugger off! I'm going into my third year," one boy, slightly older than Teddy, grumbled to Hermione. She clipped him round the ear for his language in front of the younger children. He ruffled his hair after she had tried fixing it, she frowned watching his mess it up.

The boy, was Castor Parkinson, whom the couple adopted when he was 6 years old. He had always been the ever confident, class-clown, troublemaker who kept his mothers on their toes. He was joined by his younger sister, only 4, Maeve. She clung to Pansy like a baby koala, sleep evident in her soft features.

The girl beside him, laughter whole-heartedly at him, her dark curls bouncing as she shook her head at him. The girl was Alicia Weasley, same age as Teddy and was adopted by Blaise and Ron a year after Blaise proposed. she was insanely bright, intelligent and beautiful, obviously taking after her Aunt Hermione.

"Hi boys," Hermione smiled politely, pulling Harry in for a side hug, which he leaned into delicately. Harry smiled and kiss her on the side of the head, but still holding on to Draco's hand while he greeted Blaise and Ron.

"How are you?" She smiled sweetly, observing the sudden wave of anxiety wash over him like a damning wave. He exhaled shakily, looking away from her piercing gaze.