She watched him hesitate before leaning down awkwardly and kissing her, which she returned gratefully. He pulled away before she could deepen it and she reached for his head, running her fingers through his hair as she held his face still. Her lips pressed against his tenderly, reveling in how soft they were, before kissing him deeply. He kissed her back with just as much anticipation and she felt her heart flutter. Slowly his mouth opened and she willingly pushed her tongue in between his lips. She heard his breath intake as she touched his tongue with hers and she inwardly smiled. It wasn't long before he moved his tongue along hers and it was her turn to be surprised.

Carly wasn't sure how long they had been kissing, but it came to an end when they both parted to catch their breath. Their eyes were heavy lidded and staring into each other, grasping the feeling that they gave one another.

"Carly, you are a vixen, you know that?" he whispered to her, his eyes saying many things to her, before he pulled her into another kiss, his arms wrapping around her body and holding her close to him. She was taken by surprise and her mouth was immediately open, his tongue plunging into her mouth curiously to taste her. She regained focus and teased him with her tongue, making him pull her nearer to him.

This time when they pulled apart, it was only for a second, as they backtracked to Carly's bed and fell down upon it. They broke apart and Sheldon looked down at her, his eyes wide with fear, but she ran her hands up his back and wound her fingers in his hair, smiling reassuringly up at him. He leaned back down and kissed her, Carly deciding it was the sweetest kiss she had ever been given by him. But it soon turned to intensity and their tongues found each other once more.

Her hand found under his shirt and Sheldon shivered into this kiss at her cold hands on his bare flesh. Sheldon couldn't comprehend anything he was thinking at that moment beside the word 'more.' He needed more of her and the way she was sending shivers down his spine by drawing shapeless shapes on his back, he was about to lose it. He wondered if they would end up doing what they had done before, with her mouth on him…and he surprised himself by hoping that it would.

Carly pressed her hips up into his absently, kissing him passionately. He kissed her back with the same fervor and had the urge to touch her, but didn't know where. She was touching his back and making his head spin and he would have returned the favor but she was lying on her back so he could not reach it. His thoughts were coming out in his kisses and she pulled away, looking up at him.

"Are you all right?" she breathed and he looked down apprehensively.

"I would like to touch you, but I don't know where…" his breathless voice trailed off and she blushed more than she had already been from kissing him. His ears turned red with shame but they were not noticeable under his Spock ears.

Carly took his hand and placed it nervously on her left breast, his eyes widening and glued down to his hand. He never touched a woman there before and he knew it was inappropriate. His eyes flashed up to hers with anxiety, but she leaned in with a smile and a nod, kissing him softly. He swallowed after they broke apart and squeezed her breast a little, not sure what to do with it now that he was touching it.

She pressed her lips together and her eyes changed. But he looked uneasy and she trailed her fingers up his back, smiling when he pressed into her absently from shivering. His eyes found hers again and she pulled him down with her other hand at his head to kiss him.

He kissed her back because that was what he had grown comfortable to do and they felt for each others tongues instantly. Her hand on his back was pressing him into her and he squeezed her breast once more, earning a soft moan from her into his mouth. He recognized it as a sign of pleasure since he had moaned more than once when she had done something that he liked. He did it again and she shifted underneath him, pressing her hips into his anxiously, making his member harden from the contact of her body touching it through their clothes.