Likhun main tere naam saari umar
Main chahun tujhko hi aa.thon pehar
Basaon teri galiyon main apna ghar 

It did make for a picturesque scene but a rather uncomfortable one for them, as Abhi's hand remained tightly wrapped around Radha's waist, with Abhimanyu's face very close to her.

She could feel his breath touching her collar bone as water from his wet hair dripped on her face.

Jiya re basa hai
tera roop aankhon mein

 Abhimanyu could hear her heart breathing, as he looked at her, he could see her eyes radiating innocence and a sense diffidence. He tried to move a little only to slip more. He had to watch his step. 

Jiya re sochun main
tujhe chaand raaton mein

"Water and marble is a terrible combination" Abhimanyu mumbled. 

"Tell me about it, my marriage is exactly like that" Radha spat out, as she looked at him and then looked away to avoid his gaze. Abhimanyu smiled hearing her. As he slowly tried to move, he felt his towel falling. 

"Radha, my towel's falling" Abhimanyu said to her, awkwardly. Radha stood there trying to be stoic but soon broke into a grin, she was greatly amused. 

Jiya re khoya mein
rahun teri baaton mein
Jiyaare jiyaare jiyaare..

Abhimanyu smiled while looking at her. Radha gestured him to move back towards the wall. Abhimanyu did so, without letting his hold over her weaken. Radha pushed her hand up to get another towel from the shelf attached to the wall. Abhimanyu's tried not focusing at his proximity with Radha's breasts that were pressed against his, currently. Radha got the towel and closed her eyes as she wrapped it around Abhimanyu's torso. 

Radha questioned him with the gesture of a thumbs up and Abhimanyu smiled to her nodding in affirmative. Radha slowly freed herself from his grip and walked out while hopping over water. Abhimanyu stood back, as he walked her go and smiled to himself. He knew what he wanted with her, he wanted for him to love her, care for her and protect her.

Radha sat on the table, Abhimanyu proceeded after. She could feel Abhimanyu's gaze on her, she ignored it and tried opening the dish with the curry. It was too tightly closed. Radha tried again. Abhimanyu sat back with a large grin as he watched her try to open it on her own. Radha could feel his gaze over her intensifying, tired and afraid of embarrassing herself, she let it go and sat back. Abhimanyu bent over and opened the dish with ease, putting some curry in her plate. Radha looked at him in surprise while he smirked at her mischievously. She glared at him and looked away. 

"Radha, Abhi, we have a great news for all of us" Sameer spoke up. 

"Gauri called us, she is the head of the mahila mandal and she wants to award Radha for most impactful entrepreneur!" Sunita said excitedly, smiling widely to Radha. Radha was surprised at the news but not thrilled, it didn't sink in too much, especially when her personal life was in doldrums. 

"Yeah, the award ceremony is on saturday and she wants me to give you the award, isn't that amazing!" Sameer said as he held Radha's hand and gave her a proud smile. Radha nodded with him. 

"Yeah dad, it is indeed wonderful news, I hope all of us are invited?" Abhimanyu asked while smiling at Radha, whose eyes accidentally met his. She was confused, what was he trying to do? Mend things now? just suddenly jump to normalcy!? But could things even go back to normalcy. Abhi had been unfaithful and so had she, the marriage was in shambles, was there any hope to mend it!? It's as if the question became more real after Abhi's attempts to towards her.