Chanlix - Control

⚠️Smut ⚠️

Chan was pissed.

Seeing Felix on the other side of the room with sweat covering to the point you could see through his shirt was painful. His sweet little ass was clearly seen through the tight black jeans.
Chan wondered why he decided to put on those tight-fitted pants to practice. Especially when they would be dancing g around a lot making it hard to move.

But of course, Felix was such a tease. He teased chan before they left to practice. Not so subtly brushing his plum ass on him while he put on his shoes. Then when he held the door for the rest of the members to come in, Felix came in last and grazed his hand softly on Chan again. He clenched his fist and had to bite his tongue to make sure he doesn't pounce at the younger and pin him to the wall.

It was already hard being gay in this industry. Being surrounded by beautiful men 24/7 and not being able to see women as they were supposed to be attracted to them. The women were never the problem for Chan.

It was Felix. The way Felix was so soft and loving to everyone. The way he loves physical affection and cuddles anyone and everyone.  The way his eyes light up when he sees something he likes. The way he scrunched his nose before the sound of his laugh. The way his eyes disappear when he smiles.
The way he was so sexy when he danced and moved his body. The way he stared at Chan right in the eye whenever he did any sensual move. The way he catches his breath after practice. The way he throws himself at him when they hug.

Everything.

Every single time he did that, Chan just wanted to drive Felix into a corner and-

"CHANNIE HYUNG" Seungmin screamed. Chan's body jolted as he blinked a couple of times in shock. He quickly came back to his senses as he looked around the room to see everyone staring at him. Especially Felix with his eyes that glistened because of the light.
His eyes shot back to Seungmin as he realized he was getting sucked into his gaze again.

"Sorry Seungmin, what did you want to say?" Chan said now giving his full attention to the younger.

"Everyone was going to go out to eat. To the really nice 고기 (meat) place but Felix isn't coming because he wants to watch a movie when he gets home. Do you want to come as well?"

"It's fine Seungmin. I'll watch the movie with Felix?" Chan said while turning his head to Felix and tilting it a bit to show it was a question. Felix smiled at Chan.

"Sure Hyung. We'll leave first." Felix quickly got his stuff and headed towards the door.
"See you guys at the dorm!" 

Chan quickly followed, grabbing his laptop, heading out through the doors.

----⚜----

Chan sat in front of the couch. Even though the couch was comfortable, Chan always liked sitting on the floor with crossed legs, A habit he formed after their family got Berry and wasn't planning on getting rid of it.

Felix quickly entered the room and grabbed the remote on the table in front of Chan, giving him a view of his perfect ass and how he bent down so beautifully. 
Chan's eyes diverted to Felix's face within seconds as he saw the boy moving backward towards Chan. He quickly put his hands up in order to Catch the younger as he knew he was going to fall.

He swiftly grabbed Felix as the younger tripped on his legs and tumbled on him with a yelp. CHan chuckled a bit as his grip on Felix tightened, not letting go.

"You good mate?" Felix Shuffled a bit on Chan's lap after letting go of the initial shock.

"I'm good. Thanks." Felix grabbed the remote he dropped and put on the movie he wanted to watch. He tried to get out of Chan's lap but he didn't let go. Instead, he wrapped his arm around his waist.