Changjinlix - Love

No warnings, I think.

Hyunjin looked over at Changbin and Felix as they were acting cute with each other. Hyunjin opened his phone and went to the V app to see the comments to hopefully distract him. However, it did the exact opposite. All of it was filled with was how cute Changlix was and how no other ship can beat the 'ultimate truth'. He felt his heartbreak more and more with each comment he read. 

"Changlix is thriving." Chan suddenly announced as he read through the comment, "Well it sure is." Chan smiled looking at the two sitting next to each other looking at the comment. Hyunjin knew it was fan service but sometimes it hurt his heart to see the two and not being able to join them.

It was Changlix at first. After Felix's famous cheek kiss to Changbin, they soon get together 3 months after (without the company knowing obviously.) They only told the members after 6 months, actually, more like they found out. Chan walked in on the two kissings as they thought the members went out, but Chan came back as he forgot his mask. Felix was straddling Changbin as they were on the bed with their hands on each other. It was not a pretty sight to walk in on even if you're a Stay. They soon told everyone they were together and agreed to keep it from the company as Korea was still not open to the LGBTQ+ Everyone was supportive and happy for them. Except one.  Hyunjin was supportive, just not happy.

Unlike the two, Hyunjin has been liking BOTH of them since they met. As cringy as it sounds, it was love at first sight. Hyunjin only ever told Jisung that he liked two people, but never said who. Jisung would pester him now and then but was always there whenever he needed to cry about it. Eventually, he told Jisung who they were but didn't realize the boy standing outside the door.

Although Jeongin thinks he can keep secrets, he will burst at some point. Just like when Changbin told Jeongin that he was gay. He didn't intentionally tell his secrets to everybody, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He overheard Felix's conversation with Chan saying how much he loved Changbin but was 100% sure he wasn't gay. Not being able to hear his Hyung cry any longer, he quickly joined the conversation saying he was in fact gay and Felix could have a chance with him.

Yes, Jeongin couldn't keep secrets but whenever he knew something, it always seemed to end well. 

It was a blessing and a curse.

That's why when Hyunjin looked at the door and saw Jeongin, he freaked out. He didn't know when the younger would burst and he didn't know if he would be ready by then.

So when Felix and Changbin came up to him one month later, he ran. He ran out of the practice room and went to the closest bathroom he could see. Apparently, it was too close as the couple came in two seconds after. Hyunjin started panicking saying he didn't want to be the reason for them breaking up and so on. Felix quickly hugged him calmly, explaining how they found out two weeks ago and they would like to be in a relationship with him too. By this time Hyunjin was sobbing. He kept spurring out how much he loved them, how he promises to take care of them, and how grateful he was.

He felt a slap on the back of his head as he quickly looked around. "We've been calling you for 5 minutes now. Where is your head?" Chan asked concerned. The younger quickly turned around to see the boy who slapped him, Jisung.

"Are you okay?" Jisung softly asked with worry-filled eyes. He saw that the Vlive was still on and the members looking at him.

He scratched his head in embarrassment. "Sorry, I kind of spaced out. Sorry stays." He looked in front of him to see his boyfriends look at him in concern. He instantly looked back at the camera, acting like he didn't see them. He smiled at Stays and went back to reading the comments.