Interview With CocoSkyes

Start from the beginning

4h. The Definition of Rebel. Summary: Chastian Belle is the definition of rebel.

She sneaks out, parties all night, makes out with guys, dyes her hair, drinks, steals the car, and even runs away. In all truth, Chastian isn't a bad girl, she just wants to be loved. She's an honor student on the A honor roll, the imperfect cellist and pianist, she keeps the house clean and cooks her own food. She only acts like a rebel, and does all those things, for the attention of her dad. That she never gets.

4i. The "First" Kiss. Summary: Kharisma. Scarlet. Rayanne. Rizz, Red, and Rae. Three different girls. Three very different personalities. The best of friends. But they didn't used to be. They didn't even know each other existed. Not until the Winter Project.

4j. Another Day. Summary: Two seventeen year olds and one fifteen year old. Three underage teens living in a house alone. So what happen's when we find out that one girl's brother is internationally famous? Read to find out.

4k. One Direction One-Shots. Summary: I write stories for people who request and ship them with members of 1D

4L. And finally...I Wish I May I Wish I Might. Summary: This girl wishes on a star but then it crashes (meteorite) and she finds a girl in the pit that the star made. (Alien) Then they go to the beach (the next day) and they find ANOTHER girl (Mermaid) who has supernatural powers. They become a hero group (Infinite Crew) and a boy finds out about them. It turns out he has powers too. And basically the fight this league of supervillians (UnNaturals) that consist of a slut, a crazy stalker, and a phsycotic mind-reader.

DONE

5. Which of these books is/was your favorite story to write and why?

Well, I have alot of fun writing Another Day because it's not only me writing it. My best friend Kaitlynn was writing half of it as well. We actually responded to what each other wrote.

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Yeah, well, kind of. Chesstallia as well as all of the boy crush books are based on my life, but twisted a bit. The way I wish it could've happened.

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or something you MUST do before/during/after your writing?

Not really. But I always tell my friends as soon as I update.

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

My other Best friend Kelly introduced it to me. She, Caitlin and a few others used to be my only readers.

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

To be honest, and I kind of hope nobody who knows me reads this a realizes who this is, a guy named Sebastian is the pit of my inspiration. Even though I don't really like him anymore, he inspires me so, yeah.

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Well, Another Day is technically complete, but Kaitlynn and I are adding a kind of "Director's Cut" and Authour's Cut I guess. The story has been published on Quotev but it's been edited for Wattpad readers. We like it a bit better now. And I finished a book called Diary-uh of the Mouth if that counts, but that was basically my personal journal.

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

Intense scens. Not sex scenes because that's gross, but like, teen intense. Like leading into a kiss or even a fight. Something that will rush the readers emotions, something that makes me type faster.

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?

Hmm, intense scenes, just because of the emotional rush.

13. What is your favorite book of all time?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I love the actual tale of the Hallows that's told within the book.

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. My mother read that to me as a child. A smaller child that is.

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

I'd have to say JK Rowling just because I totally grew up on Harry Potter. It's basically my entire life.

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

Well, I'm not quite sure. Probably 'why don't Luna and Neville ever get together'.

17. What made you start writing?

Stress releif. Plus it's fun, I love it, and I'm particularlly good at it I think.

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

Oh wow, I can't be biased on my friends so I'd have to say @CheckYesJuliet113 just because any author can join that account just by asking. You see, I don't quite have a favorite, I like Writers United. :) But if I MUST chose the @MeYouAtNandos because I just love Fix A Heart

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

No favorite so no question I guess. I actually know MeYouAtNandos. She's an amazing friend of mine so I wouldn't ask her anything.

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

YES

One. You can have my Tumblr and Twitter. @UB2_13 on twitter andnel-smarty.tumblr.com/for my Tumblr.

Two. Questions for my fans: I always think to myself, why did you fan me? An I really that intresting or do alot of the people you fan fan me as well? Whatever the case, thanks. OH! And do you really like my writing? Is it good?

Three. Shoutouts to MeYouAtNandos, PerfectImperfectionz, Dreamingoftommo, bcrazy, DanceLikeMagicMike, LizzieSykes, 313lol AND DaggerInMyHeart

And Four. FEEDBACK! I need that on my stories please!! Love you guys, thanks!!