EXORDIUM

IN THE MIDDLE of the heavy rainy night, with only the serene of raindrops occured in the middle of the night, a group of syndicate was now dealing some good stuff under the abandoned factory.

Little did they know, At 800 metres away from them is an abandoned building, where there's a mysterious person stealthily waiting at the rooftop to assassinate the assigned target which is the big boss who hasn't showed up in her binocular scope.

"Target confirmed" the girl with a pitch black hair and a sharp hazel eyes whispered as she creep a small grin when finally the target is now on sight as she quickly positioned herself.

The mysterious girl saw her target getting off at his black car. She silently smirked and readied her Barret M82 sniper rifle that has 50 caliber with an effective firing range of 1,800 m.

She breathed in and out to calm and to effectively focus as she don't want to miss and fail this mission because of this heavy rain.

When she's about to fire and make a head shot aiming for an instant kill, a sudden impact of a roaring thunder of lightning struck her down and died on the spot.

-------------

Adella Feur

What the--where am I? The last time I remembered is that I'm in middle of my mission. What happened next? Did I successfully killed my target? Why I can't remember anything after that?

"What a wonderful day! Finally! Welcome my esteemed guest from Earth!!"a white guy greeted me enthusiastically which make me creased my eyebrow as I give him a head to toe look.

Who the heck is this guy? And why the hell I can't go feel my limbs and body. I feel like I'm in an endless void of nothingness.

"I'm Arion, the God of Creation and you don't have any physical body as of now since your just a wondering soul.......don't you know? I almost given up on killing you, but surprisingly you have died in my 10th attempt,yay!!"
He enthusiastically answered the question in my head. I guess he can read mind, since he's the so-called-God.

And Yay?He killed me?For what?

"Yup, I killed you out of boredom, forgive me dear!"

B-boredom?Are you kidding me, and what?10th attempt?Ganun na ba talaga nya kagustong mapatay ako?For what reason?

"Yes dear, first I attempted to kill you by choking, but it failed. Second attempt was getting hit by a truck,yet it failed. Third attempt was drowning---"

Waiiitttt---hooollllddd oooonnn...you don't have to tell me everything you God of murderer!

So everything those near death experiences that I've faced was done by you.

Why the hell did you kill me?

"I told you, I'm just bored"he said as he shifted his mode to a bored look.
But he snapped his finger and getting ardent again.

"Don't worry, as a compensation of killing you, I'm going to reincarnate you to another world, isn't i great? Isn't it exciting?"

But---

"No more but's!!Babye~~~"

And just like that, parang hinila ang kaluluwa ko pababa like I'm falling from a high building.

But this is different,way too different...dahil hindi sa building ako nahuhulog, kundi sa langit mismo!

Like what the hell??!!

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Name: Adella Feur Age:17Former Job: Assassin

Name: Adella Feur
Age:17
Former Job: Assassin

Name: Adella Feur Age:17Former Job: Assassin

Name: Arion
God of Creation

(Ps: Pic's aren't mine, credits to it's rightful owners and Pinterest)