8 | Release

I watched as nurse Ratched closed the door and left. I was still thinking about her touch, both the kind and gentle one on my cheek but also how she had grabbed my hips and held me in place earlier. Her hands all over my body...

I couldn't even try to deny my attraction to her anymore. The pool of wetness between my legs gave my secret away.

I started shifting in the bed. My arousal made it hard for me to keep still, I needed to feel some friction. I deserve some release after the day I've had.

I found a comfortable position for my injured arm while my other hand made its way down my body. I slightly graced over my breasts and felt my hard nipples.

"Oh god" I whispered as I finally reached the most sensitive part of my body.

I was soaking wet and I felt myself starting to pulsate. I slowly started to play with my clit, rubbing it circles. I subconsciously started to buck my hips to make my fingers press down harder on my bundle of nerves.

"Shit" I started to pant as I finally started to take care of the aching that I had been feeling for hours now, ever since I fist saw her.

Oh nurse Ratched. I started to picture her in my mind. She walked over to me and sat beside me on the bed,  like she had done moments ago, and she let her hand wander all over my body. I fantasised that she also started touching herself. Her hand rubbing over her perfect perky breasts while still touching me.

I undressed her in my mind and started to pick up my pace, rubbing myself faster.

"Oh please nurse Ratched!" I moaned out as I sped up my movements and imagined that she was the one making me feel good.

I covered my mouth to try and muffle the noises I was making but it became almost impossible when I pushed two fingers in my wet center. I pushed my fingers in and out fast while circling my clit with my thumb at the same time.

In my mind this was all Mildred's doing. She was on top of my with her elegant hand buried between my legs, pumping in and out of me hard and fast.

Since I'd been aroused for so long it didn't take much for me to feel close to the edge. My legs started to shake and I desperately moved my hips to not lose the friction. I was so close what I've been craving for hours.

"Fuck Mildred, yes!" I almost screamed out as I came on my fingers.  Finally. Release.

Ratched's pov:

I left her. I needed a moment to clear my head before going back to the other patients. This day had been a rollercoaster of emotions which isn't something I'm used to.

The girl scared me when she fell to the floor unconscious earlier. I was worried that she had been badly hurt but relived when the injury was an easy fix.

How come I feel so strongly for her? And in the first day of meeting her too. This was very unusual for me.

After my worries had subsided I had felt a longing for her. I had felt power over her when I saw the effect I had on her and that made me go insane.

So many emotions, all because of one girl. What's wrong with you Mildred?

___________________________

I made my way down one of the corridors to get to a patient that was scheduled for hydrotherapy. It was the same corridor that I had spent majority of my day at,  y/n was staying in a room not far from the on I was going to but I decided that I would check on her later, right before I got off my shift. 

As I walked down the hall on the white marble floors I started to hear noises from one of the rooms.