9 | Caught

Ratsched's pov:
First I decided to ignore the sounds I heard and get to my patient so I could finally get to the motel. I ignored the sound and kept walking further down the empty corridor.

When I was outside the room that was my destination I stopped and kept listening. Something about the sound held my attention. Did I hear my name?

I looked up the hall, trying to determine where the sound came from and my eyes drifted towards the room where I had spent most of my day.

Y/n's room was one of the first ones when you enter this corridor and I couldn't help but think that the sound was coming from that exact room.

I noticed that I've been standing still for a while and at last started to move again. I didn't enter the room before me, instead I made my way back up the corridor that I just walked down.

As I approached her room the sound did indeed grow louder, I knew it. The slight feeling of triumph quickly faded as I started to worry what would cause her to make theses sounds.

Did she fall and is struggling to get up? Or did I not clean the wound enough?

I started to move my feet quicker, a panic growing in my chest. I was so close to her room now, to her.

I stopped in my track feeling confused as to why I suddenly had felt this strongly for her. This wasn't like me at all. I'm beyond that girl, her superior so I shouldn't care about her. But my thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard my name again.

It came from her lips, I'm sure of it and I'm also sure this wasn't her calling out for me in pain... but rather pleasure.

Yes I hear it now. She was moaning. Moaning my name.

I felt a rush go through my body as I kept listening to the sweet sounds that escaped her mouth. I unconsciously moved towards her until I was standing right outside the door. There was still too much distance between us so I brought my ear to the door. I needed to hear her clearer, I needed to hear everything.

A string of her groans and moans filled my ear until I finally hear my name again. "Fuck Mildred!" I hear her scream out and after that she goes quiet again.

It wasn't until this moment, after she went quiet, that I could feel my own emotions again. I could now feel how my body had reacted to the event that just went down.

My legs had grown weaker, my mouth watering and my heart hammered violently against my chest. My whole body was warm, and yet I felt a cool breeze down my nack, going down to my chest and causing my nipples to get harder. All this was nothing compared to the aching I felt between my legs. The longing for her had grown unbearable and this had resulted in a wet spot forming in my panties.

My body had a strong reaction to hearing her and so did my mind. Satisfaction was the word to describe how I felt hearing her scream my name. I smirk to myself. I know I can own her. And it was now impossible for me to deny the obvious. I want her. I want to make her mine and mine only. I want her to serve me, please me. And now it was clear I can. 

5 minutes had now passed and I still haven't moved from the spot outside her door. I had decided to not let her know that I had caught her fantasizing about me while pleasuring herself. This was information that would be used to my advantage later.

I still had a patient to take to hydrotherapy before I would check up on the young girl again so I got to it.