𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

Dear Harry,

I watched many horrible things. I saw Voldemort killing Professor Burbage. The green light hitting her; she  fell right in front of me. I saw the snake digging its fangs into her. I was frozen; stuck due to fear and shock. 

For all the attacks that I went so far, I never attacked really. I had always been good in charms. I just spark lights at the "enemy". Or maybe even just stupefy them. I even created a spell that is a mix between a stupefy and green light charm. When casted on a person it looks like the Avada Kedavra. But in reality the person is just stupefied.

And then I heard that I had to go for the attack at the Weasley wedding. I swear that I didn't do anything. I just knocked of one of the person using the spell I mentioned above and vanished. The same time I saw you, Hermione and Ron apparating. 

I'm now in the inner circle of Voldemort. But the truth is, I never did anything. I still continue to diverge them all. I may not be part of the order; I'm scared they will only see me as a death eater. So I'm gonna be a lone soldier; fighting alone. 

Hope you are safe, wherever you are right now. I hope Voldemort will be defeated soon. After all this, I'll come to you. Tell you the truth; that I love you. 

You can believe me or put me in Azkaban. One will mend and the other will break my heart. If I can go against Voldemort, I have the courage to tell the truth. 

I just wanna say: I love you.

Cordelia