The second boy

Depuis le début

She opened the book and skimmed through the pages before stopping and landing on a page with a familiar boys face on it. He had light skin and Black hair, his eyes were grey-blue, it was the boy from the vision she had just had. She wrote the name out on the bottom of the page Regulus.

She stared at the drawing in front of her before going to the page before. It was the first boy, his dark hair was neat, and well contrasted against his pale skin. He had dark brown eyes and a serious look on his face and at the bottom of the page was one word. Tom.

She let out a small sigh before turning the page once more toward the beginning, the next page was a boy she was most familiar with. Mattheo Riddle. She didn't know why she had drawn him, in fact, she had drawn him many times and couldn't figure out why, though she was sure it was because artists loved to draw beautiful things. 

And he was beautiful. His tanned skin and brunette hair. His brown eyes and pink lips, even the small scar that fell across his nose from where Theodore had punched him after he had made fun of her.

She sighed and shut her book before slipping it back under her pillow, she went to lay back down but stopped when she saw Whiskers on the end of the bed sitting up. She smiled softly and reached out and scooped the small cat up and then laid back down with the cat in her arms, she pulled the blanket over them and laid there for a few minutes before finally falling back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Since the disastrous episode of the pixies, Professor Lockhart had not brought live creatures to class. Instead, he read passages from his books to them and sometimes reenacted some of the more dramatic bits. 

Kirra had decided against telling Theodore what she knew about the two Slytherin boys and that Myrtle was telling the truth, to be honest, she was still trying to piece together how it was possible. But she knew she had to talk to one of the professors, probably Dumbledore, because if it was true, then he would have known her from her past lives or whatever it was.

Lockhart usually picked Harry to help him with these reconstructions; so far, Harry had been forced to play a simple Transylvanian villager whom Lockhart had cured of a Babbling Curse, a yeti with a head cold, and a vampire who had been unable to eat anything except lettuce since Lockhart had dealt with him which Kirra had seemed to find hilarious. Harry was hauled to the front of the class during their very next Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, this time acting a werewolf. 

"Nice loud howl, Harry — exactly — and then, if you'll believe it, I pounced — like this — slammed him to the floor — thus — with one hand, I managed to hold him down — with my other, I put my wand to his throat — I then screwed up my remaining strength and performed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm — he let out a piteous moan — goon, Harry — higher than that — good — the fur vanished — the fangs shrank — and he turned back into a man. Simple, yet effective — and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks." 

Kirra snickered at her brother who sent her a playful glare. The bell rang and Lockhart got to his feet.

 "Homework — compose a poem about my defeat of the Wagga Wagga Werewolf! Signed copies of Magical Me to the author of the best one!"The class all began to pile out of the classroom and Kirra grabbed onto Theodore's hand and then dragged him towards the bathroom that they had visited the previous night.

"I finished the animagus potion. I took it to the bathroom this morning, come on" Kirra told him and dragged him towards the bathroom, Nott followed after her excitedly. They made it to the bathroom and stopped dead in their tracks as their eyes landed on Hermione, Ron and Harry who were now staring up at the pair.

Harry looked at them with wide eyes and a wide mouth. His sister had just entered the bathroom notorious for being empty. Holding the hand of a Slytherin BOY. It was not a good look, and it didn't take long for Harry's face to turn a deep scarlet shade.

"what the hell is going on here" Harry sputtered out as the Hufflepuff quickly let go of the Slytherins hand. their faces were both red in embarrassment, even though it wasn't what it looked like. 

Kirra looked down at the potion in front of the trio and raised her eyebrows, "seems like we are here for a similar reason to you." Kirra fired back and then grabbed the Slytherins hand again and began to drag him to the corner of the room, away from the trio.

The Hufflepuff and Slytherin didn't even spare the Gryffindors another look, but the three Gryffindors stared at them in shock and confusion, Harry was getting redder by the second. kirra pulled out her wand and faced it near the empty corner before muttering out a few words and suddenly a potion and two empty cups were in the corner. it had been a cloaking spell.

"A little privacy?" Kirra suddenly snapped at the gapping Gryffindors who quickly snapped out of their trance at the unfamiliar outburst from the Hufflepuff. Kirra suddenly reached into her bag and pulled out her invisibility cloak

"Uh no way, you aren't going under there with him. And you told a snake that you have an invisibility cloak" Harry snapped and began to walk over to them

Kirra rolled her eyes "of course I told him, he is one of my best friends. And we aren't doing anything like that, You three are obviously making a potion you aren't supposed too, so mind your own business"

"So you're telling me that whatever that potion is, you're allowed to have it and do whatever it makes you do?" Harry asked her sarcastically with raised eyebrows.

"No, im telling you that you should stop being a hypocrite and just let us take the potion in peace" Kirra fired back before pulling the cloak over her and Theodores heads with a huff.

Theodore grinned at her and Harry rolled his eyes before storming back over to his friends. "okay lets take this potion" Theodore grinned but Kirra just smirked and waved her wand over the potion and the green looking liquid turned a golden colour and Theodore instantly recognised it as Butterbeer. He looked at her confused and the girl pulled a piece of paper out and handed it to the boy

I knew they were going to be here. You don't actually need to do drink a potion yet, I have two mandrake leaves. We need to keep the leaves in out mouths for a month. Tonight is the full moon, so we put them in tonight and then take them out of our mouths next full moon. This potion was just a distraction because im sure Hermione was onto me when she saw me reading up on it.

Theodore grinned and nodded his head before the two drank their butterbeer. Kirra turned it back to a sickly green colour and then the two of them left, leaving the Gryffindors to think they were just trying out a weird potion.