"Where to next? Oh! I want that!"

He walked as fast as he can to the nearby booth selling stuffed toys. He gasped upon seeing one toy that was displayed

"A SUSHI STUFFED TOY!!!"

A stuffed toy of a salmon sushi with a cute face caught his attention. He was happy like a little kid - squealing at the toys' cuteness. Other customers stared at him. They stared at 17 year old man screaming at a sushi with a face. But he didn't care. He was in paradise.

A few seconds after his high pitched screaming, he walked out of the booth, giggling, and with a paper bag on his hand. Of course, he bought the toy. He smiled widely as he searched for what to buy next.

"Oh that looks nice, I want that! And that too! Oh oh oh, and that one!!"

A kimono jacket - "I want that!"

A pillow of his favorite anime character - "I want that!"

Pocky chocolate sticks and cute Japanese drinks in a can - "I want that!"

Fuzzy slippers and bath robes - "I want that!"

---

"Good right? That's Yakisoba."

Sunoo nod his head and slurped on the noodles Niki bought for him once again. Both of them sat down on one of the many benches scattered throughout the convention. They've been inside for almost an hour yet they've only went to about 30% of the entire convention.

"You should have some too!" Sunoo got a good amount of the noodles using his chopsticks and lifted them towards Niki's mouth.

Niki blushed and refused the offer.

"Oh, it's okay. I have my own food here."

"Is it Yakisoba?"

"No...??"

"Then have some of my food."

Sunoo lift the chopsticks with noodles in front of Niki's mouth once more.

"Hurry up, it might fall!"

Niki decided to just eat it. He knows Sunoo would keep on insisting, so it's better to get it over with.

"Mmm!!" Niki nodded his head as he ate the noodles.

"Good right? That's Yakisoba." Sunoo repeated what Niki said earlier. Both of them laughed and continued eating.

*DING DING DING* "We have a winner!"

Sunoo looked over to where that sound was coming from. Judging by how loud the sound was, he guesses that it's not too far from where they were at.

"What's that sound?" Sunoo asked.

"Probably a game booth. They always have those in any convention, so I guess they added some here." Niki answered the question.

"Do you think there are stuffed toy prizes?" Sunoo's eyes dazzled. The thought of stuffed toys brought him much joy.

"Hyung I think you should just buy one instead of playing games to win one. You'll save more money."

"Ehh? But games are only 1000 won per try. And a stuffed toy costs at least 6000."

"Yeah but the games are a scam. You'll most likely never win."

"But we just heard someone win."

"Well that person got lucky."

"Come on~ Let's just try. Plus, playing is part of the fun right?"