Benny nods before heading inside the house where Ethan and Sarah were now sitting on the couch. Both had tears stained on their cheeks, eyes red from crying. They lifted their heads when Benny entered the room.

"What's that in your hands?" Ethan asks, referring to the letter. "It's uh... a-a letter from Reagan. According to Grandma, this is something we should read together." 

He takes a seat between Sarah and Ethan. He takes a deep breath as the letter shakes in his hands. Ethan sadly looked at his best friend before grabbing the letter from him. "I-I can read it if you'd like." 

Benny doesn't say anything but nods as Ethan looks down at the letter. Once he opened it, he was sucked into a vision.

"What-- Where am I?" Ethan asks confused as he looked around his surroundings. He was at his elementary school. 

"Hey, Eth."

He whips his body around and his eyes widen at the person in front of him.

"Reagan." 

Reagan smiles as tears form in her eyes. A weak chuckle escapes her lips as she leaps forward to hug him. Ethan stood there, not knowing what to do until he realized that he could feel her, and he hugs her back. 

"Wait. How are you-- How am I--" Ethan tries to ask, but Reagan just chuckles. "I put a spell on the letter so that you and whoever else wanted to communicate with me can."

Ethan opens his mouth to speak again, but Reagan stops him. "Come on. Let's go sit."

*

Ethan and Reagan sat on the school's playground swings, slightly going back and forth. "Remember when we first met?" Reagan asks, starting on a topic. "The school's bully, Jack Ashford, was picking on you and Benny. I stepped in and kicked him in the shins, and he cried the whole time."

She and Ethan both chuckle at the memory. "So, is that why you chose this place?" Ethan questions. "Of course. It's where I met the two most important people in my life." Reagan reaches over and places her hand on top of Ethan's, and he grips her hand as tears began to flood.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Reg." Ethan's voice cracks as tears now slid down his face. "Why did you sacrifice yourself?" With her other hand, Reagan wipes his fallen tear with her thumb.

"You've done so much for me over the years, it was time for me to return the favor." 

Ethan cracks a smile as he wipes the rest of his tears, sniffling. "I, uh, I guess I should let the others say their goodbyes."

Reagan shakes her head. "This is not a goodbye. It's more of a 'see you soon.'"

The two stand from the swings and pull each other into their last hug, that's when Ethan was sucked out of his vision. 

He gasps as he was pulled back into reality.

"Ethan?" Benny questions. "You've been zoned out for, like, ten minutes. What happened?" Ethan turns to Benny and Sarah, then glancing down at the letter. He looks back up at them and sending Benny a remorseful look before handing Sarah the letter.

Sarah gives him a look and Ethan says, "Just open it and you'll see." She has a look of hesitation before slowly opening the letter, being sucked into a vision. 

Once Sarah was inside Reagan's head, she looks around and notices she was at Jesse's mansion. "What the--"

"Sarah."