Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

“Ignore it.” I whipped my hand out fast enough to grasp his forearm. “He’ll leave.”

“I wish.” He groaned, eyeing the door to his room. “He’s not going anywhere.”

I held my grip on his arm with much force. On my knees, I step close enough towards the edge of his bed and with my free hand I touch his chest. I didn’t feel right, not in a dangerous way of speaking but just in general. I felt empty and unsatisfied and there was no way I could continue breathing like this. I avoid his eyes, knowing he watched my every move with much care. After licking my lips, I kiss his chest softly and feel upon his skin with my fingertips. The kisses move downwards and my hands take hold of his jeans.

“Fuck.” His voice was so low, so deep and hoarse that I froze for literally three seconds until the chills in my body subsided. “Baby if Ace weren’t here I’d let you suck my dick.”

“Lock the door,” I look up at him, my chin delicately brushing against his abs. “You can’t tease me like this.”

He shook his head and my heart nearly exploded. I felt so famished and desirable. Within a few minutes I could see myself throw a tantrum if something wasn’t done about this undeniable thirst or undeniable want to feel Jason’s tongue give me pleasure. His hands come up to my shoulder and he pushes me back hard enough so that I’d bounce at least once before settling down.

I couldn’t help myself, I grinned and as he climbed over me I crossed my arms around his neck. There was no mistaking it, I wanted Jason to take my virginity right now. I didn’t care if Ace got to listen in on the sounds that would take place in this very room. He could be standing at the threshold for all I cared, I just wanted Jason. All of him.

“Fuck me.” I say in a velvet like voice, right into his ear.

“I want to.” Tilting his head, he kisses my neck. “So bad.”

“What are you waiting for?” I nearly whined, “Take me.”

Suddenly, he stops kissing me. He was touching me but at the same time, he wasn’t. Very slowly, he raises his head until our eyes have met. I couldn’t focus my eyes on one thing now that he was so close, I stared at everything. His eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrows, even his cheeks. I searched for some sort of flaw but found nothing, even with these sharp eyes I couldn’t sense any discrepancy. Too quick for my eyes to catch, he licks his lips and leans in to place one passionate kiss on my lips.

“I get closer,” He jerked my body upwards somehow. I hadn’t noticed before but now I realized he was holding me. A steel grip on my shirt tighter than the strength my jeans could ever have on my hips. A splutter of emotions take control of me, none of which I could give names too. “And closer, each time Lea. It won’t be long until we go all the way, beautiful.”

I blinked and zero in my brain on soaking in his words. Even so, that became a problem once he began to shower me with kisses in all the right areas. Starting from my lips to my chin and heading towards the right; where he follows my jaw structure and eventually ends, where my neck begins. Goosebumps decorate my skin and his lips continue on a hunt. In search of the perfect section to smother upon.