"Yeah, it was good tonight. But, I don't see why you have to act all white n' shit when you talkin. Talm bout some fucking gentleman." Riley said, placing his dufflebag on Huey's table.

Caesar didn't say anything about Riley's comment and placed his own dufflebag on the table.

Huey unzipped both of the bags and took a deep breath. "Ain't nothing like fresh money." He said.

Riley spoke up again "What about your dufflebag, Huey? We the only ones out here in these streets huslin, robbing foos and shit. At the start you was a street nigga too." Riley questioned Huey's authority.

Huey turned his head to Riley "I'm the leader, I don't have to be in the streets. And secondly, my duffle bag or my earnings are made through this club. Anyways, you'll get your cut once I count through this month's earnings." Huey stood up and took both of the dufflebags and went to his huge wall safe.  He typed in a code very slowly and placed the bags inside.

He closed it back up and turned to Riley and Caesar. "Come on, let's go down there and enjoy the show, I have three girls performing tonight." 

Huey left his office and Riley and Caesar followed after him. Huey and the rest of them were standing at the second level of the club overlooking the stage.

"Our next act tonight takes us back old school, give it up for the... they don't have a band name so clap anyway!" The announcer said and walked off the stage.

Three beautiful women walked onto the stage and began singing "IF This World Were Mine" By Luther Vandross.

Riley stared at the white woman. "Oh my god, she's so... fucking." Riley was speechless.

"I hope ya ain't talkin bout that white girl, that's mine. Better focus on that black hoe." Caesar spoke up, checking out the white girl as well.

Huey didn't say anything he kept his eyes on the light skin girl. Riley tapped on Huey's shoulder. "Ay, nigga. You needa get them girls to come to with us after the show, because they ain't got no business lookin that fine in this establishment." Riley said, still keeping one of his eyes on the white girl.

Huey slowly nodded his head, still hypnotized by the light skinned girl. "For sure." Huey said. They show went on for a few more minutes before they walked off stage and everybody clapped. Huey, Riley and, Caesar wasted no time in going backstage to greet them. Huey walked in clapping his hands. "That was some good singing for some amateurs." He said.

Riley nodded his head "What he said." 

"We know we more than some amateur's but we appreciate it." The one white spoke up.

"What's y'alls names?" Caesar said. The darker one introduced them. "My name is Christini, that's Cindy and, Jazmine."

Riley cut straight to the chase "So, ya'll fine asses tryna go home wit us?" he asked.

Jazmine chuckled "With ya'll? I mean, maybe we'll go with the nigga that actually owns the club. But, who is you?" She laughed even more, slightly embarrassing Riley.

Riley sneered and took a couple racks out of his pocket, throwing it on the floor. "A nigga wit bandz. Fuck you mean?" 

Cindy smiled "I like dudes with money." She said liking her lips, tempted to pick up the money. Christini stared at the money on the ground. "I mean I guess we can come wit you guys... We can have that money onna ground though?" She asked.

"Go for it, it's more where that came from." Riley said, grinning. Huey and Caesar watched all this happening, not willing to throw their money to some girls they didn't even get to know yet.