Chapter 12: Attack of the Phantom Lord Guild

Start from the beginning

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) walking towards the Guild Hall still thinking, his attention was soon changed as he saw a medical group at a park. He walks towards them to go past them and what he saw caused his eyes to widen in worry and shock; Levy, Jet, and Droy injured with the Phantom Lord symbol on Levy's stomach. He balls his hand into a fist as he growls in anger seeing three of his friends and guild members hurt because of that other guild.....................
Doctor: "Hey buddy, if you want to take your anger on something the rest of the Fairy Tail Guild decided to go to war with the Phantom Lord and went to attack their Guild Hall."
(Y/N): "Thanks for that, they. Will. PAY!"
....................the power surges through his body as he flies in the air heading to the Guild to join the others in attacking Phantom Lord.....................

3rd P.O.V
Location: Oak Town, Phantom Lord Guild Hall

....................everyone in Fairy Tail is fighting members of the Phantom Lord Guild after Levy, Jet, and Droy were attacked by Gajeel taking it too far. Outside the city a silver light is seen heading their way until it crashes through the ceiling and onto the ground causing everyone to look, the smoke cleared to see (Y/N) standing there as his cape fluttered from the wind of his arrival.....................
Macao: "(Y/N)'s here!"
Elfman: "Alright!"
Phantom Lord Guild Member 1: "The silver eyed Wizard?"
Phantom Lord Guild Member 2: "You gotta be kidding me, he's with them?!"
(Y/N): "You've all gone too far and you're going to pay! Silver Style, Lighting Ravager!"
.....................he summons silver lightning to hit them as he hits every member of the Phantom Lord Guild, more rushes at him causing silver colored water sharks to rush at them as they get hit. His eyes started glowing non-stop with rage as he yelled in the air shooting off silver like attacks destroying the Guild Hall which angered Gajeel.....................
Gajeel: "Hey, don't you even think about destroying our Guild Hall!"
.....................his arm extends turning into a iron pillar heading towards (Y/N)'s direction, but he catches it shocking Gajeel as he looked at him with rage on his face along with a killing intent.....................
(Y/N): "So, you think you can just destroy our Guild Hall and attack three of our members thinking you won't get away with it? Well, sorry Gajeel; it's not happening and now you've caused awareness between us and you! And I will never forgive you for what you did you monster!"
.....................his eyes shined bright as he appeared in front of Gajeel making him shocked as his fist reels back to punch him in the gut making him cough in pain with drool coming from his mouth. (Y/N) uses ice magic making a the same kind of attack Gajeel does as he gets pushed back into the wall as he groans in pain allowing (Y/N) to summon a giant silver fast heading his way as he gets punched through the wall....................
Natsu: "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"
Gray: "Get him (Y/N)!"
Elfman: "Make him pay!"
Erza: "Show no mercy (Y/N), make him pay for what he did to the Guild Hall and for our hurt friends!"
(Y/N): "Trust me, I have no intention of stopping! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY GAJEEL! YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!"
..................he does silver flame attack that heads his way causing explosions to happen as everyone from Fairy Tail watches in amazement while the Phantom Lord looks in shock....................
Macao: "Looks like the kid has a lot of power on his side now."
Loke: "He's the Silver Eyed Wizard, he can do anything when it comes to power."
Elfman: "He's not a kid, he's a man! He's teaching Gajeel a lesson in pain for what he did!"
Erza: "Then let's not stop ourselves, let's continue the fight!"
.....................everyone continues fighting with (Y/N) getting ready to hurt Gajeel, he gets ready to do a magic attack that's all silver, until a scream is heard making him look to see Makarov plummeting to the ground with his skin green as (Y/N) gasps in shock.....................
Natsu: "It's gramps!"
Gray: "Is he okay?"
Erza: "Master!"
.....................everyone gathers around him while (Y/N) looks in shock and worry, he gets angry where silver is seen covering his eyes with a bright light aluminating from his eyes as he screamed with a bright silver light coming from his body. It flies around hitting all of the Phantom Lord Guild Members as they screamed in pain while everyone looked.....................
Cana: "(Y/N)?"
Gray: "What the heck is going on? I never seen him do that before!"
Erza: "His power was high enough when our Guild Hall was destroyed, Levy and her team getting hurt and now Master being lime this has set him over the edge. He's giving off so much power his anger is now rage!"
Gajeel: (No! Looks like this won't end good, so I guess I'll leave. Just you wait Fairy Tail.)
.....................after that he stops as he goes unconscious as he falls from the rafters, Natsu catches him as he hold him over his shoulders...................
Natsu: "I got ya buddy!"
Gray: "He gave off alk that power and he passed out?"
Elfman: "It was too mucha strain on his body, he can stand is anything like that again."
Erza: (Without the master and Y/N we're not strong enough, there ma be a little bit of Phantom Lord members left, but it's different.) "We must retreat! Everyone back at the guild at once!"
Loke: "Erza?"
Gray: "No way! We can't just give up."
Elfman: "Real men never retreat."
Macao: "I still got fight in me."
Cana: "Yeah, me too. Let's stay."
Erza: "We can't. We don't stand a chance against Jose. Now retreat! That's an order!"
....................they retreated with the remaining Phantom Lord members chasing them with Elfman carrying (Y/N) as he is unconscious while Natsu ran to save Lucy.....................

Location: Magnolia

....................after what happened with the attack on the Phantom Lord Guild went wrong with Makarov in a bad shape, (Y/N) is laying on the bed in his house while Erza and Mirajane are next to him. He's luckily not hurt which made them happy that he's okay. But, for what happened he's unconscious from the power he gave off.....................
Erza: "He's unconscious, but not hurt and I'm thankful for that, but Master Makarov. I just can't believe he went down."
Mirajane: "From what you and everyone told me, he released so much power it made him pass out from using too much. Looks like he's not use to going that far in power."
Erza: "From before when we fought the Lullaby Demon he used his own silver magic, but not like from what we saw at the Phantom Lord Guild Hall. He probably never learned to use his own power perfectly."
Mirajane: "He would have to do it himself, because I doubt there's anyone in the world that knows about silver magic."
....................Erza looks at (Y/N) as he rests, she gently places her hand on his as she looks at him..................
Erza: (Rest now Y/N, cause we need all your strength against Phantom again.)

Timeskip-15 Minutes Later

.....................after that everyone at the Guild Hall is fighting dark ghost like enemies created by Jose's magic as they fought them to protect their Guild. Lucy was taken somewhere safe, but was captured with Natsu and everyone in the Guild Hall to rescue her. They took out the Element Four to stop a huge magic attack from destroying them, but the dark phantoms combined into one big shadow creature as it destroys the Guild Hall with everyone there not able to do anything, inside the castle Natsu is on the ground after being beaten by Gajeel as Gray, Elfman, and Erza tried fighting Jose, but to no avail. Natsu watches with the shadow creature getting ready for one more attack, but a silver light goes through it's body landing on the ground with silver sparkles spreading out.....................
Macao: "What the?"
Wakaba: "What's going on?"
Cana: "What is that light?"
.....................the shadow creature disintegrates while the shade phantoms appear, every felt euro magic increasing from the sparkles the moment they touch everyone....................
Gajeel: "What's happening now?!"
.....................everyone looks at the light to see (Y/N) on the ground with his fist on the ground and on one knee with his eyes closed....................
Bisca: "(Y/N)?"
Alzack: "Is he doing all this? These sparkles?"
Macao: "Is he okay?"
.....................he lifts his head to look at the guild hall and the moment his eyes opened they started glowing while looking at the castle at a death stare."

(A/N: Just think of the color silver instead of the one in the GIF.)

To be continued

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)