PART 26: you stupid bitch

Start from the beginning

i hear mike shuffle steve outside and i eventually come out of chris's arms and let out a deep breathe.

chris: are you okay?

me: yeah i move my gaze from the floor to his eyes and notice some bleeding hey you're bleeding

i lead him over to his kitchen and sit him down at the table. i begin to clean him up and i hear whimpers from shauna over in the living room.

lisa: honey are you okay?

chris: yes mom i'm fine

lisa: uh i wasn't asking you

chris gets a funny and confused look on his face and i laugh a little

me: oh i'm fine thank you so much

lisa: between us, i never liked steve

we all laugh and i finish cleaning up chris. shauna says she needs to leave and we all understand. she takes her kids, ben and ana home too.

ben: why do we have to gooo!

ana: we wanna hang out with y/n!!

me: oh kiddos don't worry! i'll see you guys again soon

ana: i wanna stayyy

ben: me too!!

chris: hey why don't we drop the kids off at your house later shauna?

shauna: y-yeah thats fine and she walks out the door

ben: what's wrong with mommy?

me: nothing i think she's just a little tired

ben: come play with us and uncle scott!!

they drag me outside and we play a few rounds of kickball! fun right? we eventually all eat dinner outside with the whole family minus shauna and hopefully her soon to be ex husband. we enjoy hotdogs and hamburgers and we all laugh and enjoy each other's company. i cuddle with chris on the porch as we watch the sun set. his hand holds my thigh underneath the blanket and i nuzzle my head into his chest more. the pink and yellow of sky makes orange and i look at its beauty.

me: it's beautiful

chris: just like you he kisses the top of my head and pulls me in closer

amelia: y/n will you play with us??

chris: you guys have gotta stop taking my girlfriend! why don't you get grandma to play with you guys

she looks a little disappointed and runs away

me: that was mean!

chris: come on i have a surprise for you

we stand up and he leads me all through this house and up to what i think is his childhood room

chris: these posters are ancient

me: cute patriots sheets i laugh and graze my fingers of his bed

chris: no bullying!

i giggle and go over to close his door and lock it shut. i move my way over to him and kiss him. his hands move from the small of my back down to my ass and he gives it a squeeze. i let out a small moan in his mouth and we both pull away.

chris: you know it was always my dream to kiss a girl as beautiful as you in my room

me: oh yeah? is that the only thing you dreamed of a girl doing in here? i say seductively, trailing my fingers down his shirt and down to the bulge in his pants. i grasp it in my hand and squeeze it a little before i without a doubt in my mind get in my knees.

chris: oh doll what are you doing to me he says while letting out a deep breathe

me: making your dream come true

i pull down his pants and boxers and out springs his large dick against his shirt. i look up at him before i take his tip in my mouth. i use my hand to stroke up and down his shaft and he lets out a deep groan. i take all of him in my mouth and hollow out my cheeks. i begin to suck him off completely. fuck doll don't stop ohh fuck he whispers. within a matter of minutes after i add a hand squeezing his balls lightly he comes undone in my mouth. i swallow him whole and come back up to his level. he pulls up his pants up and grabs my jawline as he kisses me.

the night winds down from all the craziness. we say our goodbyes and all the kids just end up having a sleepover at grandmas house. we get in the car and i guess i had fallen asleep in the car because i wake up in the middle of the night in bed in chris's arms. chris is twitching like crazy and making some weird noises so i sit up and quickly wake him. he jumps awake and sits up sweating and out of breathe.