Please read

Ok so you guys seem to like really love mama Dream and I enjoy writing it of course but I was gonna ask if you wanted a mama Dream one shot book?

I mean like I do have a mama Dream like book but I kinda wanna make a one shot were he could be like a teen left with a child for like a one shot and ya.

But of course I would only do that if you guys were fine with cause I wanna make sure I don't do anything that would make you upset or you don't like the idea or anything like that.

It's fine if you don't like the idea or don't want me to do it and yes I know I have a alot of things I gotta post but like I honestly really like this idea and all-

But that's really all I have to say so if you could like please help with this idea and honestly I don't mind just staying up all night to type everything cause my sleeping schedule is already messed up so it really wouldn't matter at all.

Ok then that's all and also tomorrow's chapters might be posted a bit late since it's cleaning day at the house unless I have time to clean during my break.

That's all for now and please do give me your honest opinion cause I am perfectly fine if you guys don't want it but I will say majority of votes will depend on if I do it, example if most people say yes but some people still said no majority of you guys said yes so I would do it or it could be the other way around.

I hope you vote and do give me honest opinions!

Word count : 302