The hate you give..

Start from the beginning

I didn't care that I was late this time but I know my mom was. I ran to the bathroom brushed my teeth, I did my hair so it looked decent and I put on a shirt and jeans.

I grabbed my shoes and tied them as well as I could In the air. I grabbed my keys and went to the truck. I waited till everyone went in because almost everyone saw me run out from knowing Susan was pregnant. I went in the school, people staring at like I was a top new trend.

I went to my locker. I tried to grab my books but he Beat me to it.

"Princess, you have to -" he started but I left which cut him off because he went running after me.

I finally turned around.

"Johnny leave me the fuck alone alright. Why don't you talk to Susan? After all your the father of her fucking baby." I scoffed.

"Y/n! can you fucking listen to me dumbass we never fucked!!" He yelled at me.

This caused everyone to stare at us, to be honest it kinda scared me.. but again it was kind of hot.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes y/n." He sighed.

"Bullshit!" I yelled at him.

"I'm not." He sighed.

"Then how the fuck is she pregnant!" I yelled.

"That's not what you're letting me explain, it's not mine it's Dutch's!!" He yelled at me.

I'm not gonna lie Johnny yelling at me was kinda hot and scary at the same time and it shaken me up a bit.  I wasn't used to Johnny yelling, because I was the one who was always yelling at him.

Of course I don't mean to yell but my anger just always got the best of me. I usually don't feel bad in the moment but I feel bad after.

"Wait wait wait..." I backed tracked.

"It's utch's?" I asked worried.

"Yes y/n that's what I fucking just said." He explained

"Fuck Johnny I have to go." I began running.

I ran around the whole school looking for him, and I found him.

He was in the parking lot kirb, our spot specifically.

A breath of relief left my chest when I saw him there. I walked slowly up to him and sat next to him. And I sat there quiet, until I decided to say something.

"So your going be a daddy?" I tried to lighten the mood.

"haha very funny." He laughed sarcastically.

There was a silence for a moment.

"Listen I'm skipping town y/n." He looked at me.

"No, no your not. Dutch I can't be here without you, are you crazy?" I admit.

"I know but I can't stay, my parents will kill me and I can't support a child when I'm let alone a fucking teenager. Y/n karate is my fucking life and I'm not gonna have some kid ruin it, I don't even have a job, money, Space, time, none of it. I can't do it alright." His eyes floded with tears.

"It was a one time thing, we used protection at least I think we did everything was such a blur. I asked her to abort it but she won't do it, half of the school knows and it's fucking embarrassing." He looked at me.

"Wait wait are you positive it's yours?" I asked.

"There's been rumors she's been banging 3 other guys." I admit confused.

"I don't know y/n she made me drink something, and then we drank a little to much but I remember said she was doing it to get back at some guy." He sounded regretful.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." I stood up.

"No y/n she's pregnant!" He yelled going after me.

"Doesn't mean her face can't take a hit." I say walking towards the school.

There she was opening her locker, I walked up to her and slammed the locker.

I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her head in the locker.

"So you think it's cute to drug someone and fuck them to get back at some dude?" I said.

"Go to hell!" She pushed me off of her.

I didn't want to punch her stomach because she was pregnant, but, I punched her cheek as hard as I could causing her to fall back.

I will not lie it kind of hurt my hand.

'Oh shit!' A  group of students said near by.

A crowd began to form around Susan as she laid unconscious on the ground.

A security guard came running and well I'm guessing it was for me.

"Oh shit!" I panicked before running.

He chased me around the whole fucking school until I ran faster and hid behind a locker and held my breath as he turned the corner. I tried to catch my breath before i checked the corner to see if the coast was clear before I headed out the main doors.

Johnny was waiting outside on the kirb. He saw me and started walking towards me.

"Johnny what do you want? You shouldn't be here right now. " I walked off.

"You." He admits before jumping in front of me to stop my tracks.

"Yeah we'll keep dreaming." I smiled sarcastically opening the side of my truck.

───────────────────────────