Then haha open the door and we look at dada, smiling to us as she expects us to be here, oppa leonard walk fast and reach dada side.

" Leonard my son"

Which we all gasped coz she recognize us, then one by one every person reach to her shes stating the name then i saw her frow, looks like shes missing one and our eyes meet.

" Princess, come to dada"

And there im the one she's waiting to come, im crying already lost of words, im looking at dada like shes just at her in younger age, no wrinkles and all.

" My dada"

" Shhh, your always so beautiful my love, just like mommy"

Dada is wiping my tears shes smiling so much, her other hands is holding daehan then everyone like she wants to feel us.

" Its time for me already, im sorry i cant meet my grandchildren, please tell them i love them we love them so much"

And there it sinks to us, why suddenly she remembers us, shes bidfing her goodbyes, we're all crying, and she is too but smiling.

" Dont be sad, im so old already and i know you will all be great in future just don't forget our teaching and our love, we all meet after all, not now but soon in time"

Her words is so clear like im hearing her youth voice, shes not sounding old at all. We have to be strong, she need to rest already and i know there her fetching ther maknae. Theres this comforting heat coming in her room.

" I love you all"

We keep on telling her we love her, and words of assurance not to be worried at all. We already give our consent to her that we're just here, till she sleep.

And there to her last breath, she said she love us all, and we're all burst out, even how much we trained our self for this situation its still useless, our last guardian left  already for her rest.

Oppa and my husband consoling us, even its late night the farm went awake as the news of there last elder master is now in peace, its still her birthday.

The doctor, declare her death as they are on stand by for i dont dont know how, maybe one of them or haha call them.

Then i just woke up, the next day thinking it was all a dream but no, the silence embrace the farm, but the the natures sound is like singing in angelus song.

" Hey"

Jero greet me with his sad eyes but still, offer me a smile, a smile to encourage me.

" Dada is just resting, and now shes not suffering and she's now with our mommies and dadas"

His right for sure dada is playing now knowing shes very energetic, and eating chocolate to her desires, i nod in agreeing to him, his wiping my tears and kiss my forehead and caressing my tummy.

" Dont be stress that much, our angel might be sad too"

His right im pregnant and we didn't said it coz we are caught in the events, i rubbed my tummy to calm down.

" Lets get you ready, our little limario is now with her aunt, so we can all go"

His pertaining for the wake, and it will be held on the old house, as always to our beloved parents.