Love is not hate.

Start from the beginning

✧︎

We walked on a ruins of a stair case that sort of lead to the clifftops. There were tons of people, blasting music, drinks, people jumping off the cliff tops into the water and tons of people making out.

"Hold on let me say hi to the guys and I'll come back." He placed a kiss on my head.

Some girl came up to with a shot of vodka.

"Oh no, I'm good." I pushed her hand back.

"Cmon live a little." She giggled.

"You know what, fuck it." I took the shot.

I shook my head because of how strong it was.I grabbed a beer from the cooler. I opened it and chugged what I could handle so far.

"It's not going anywhere y/n." Ali spoke with her friend group.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed.

"I want you to meet my friends, so there's Barbara and Susan."

Fucking Susan, that's the brunette that Johnny talked to.

"Yeah pretty fond of them." I let out a fake smile.

"Hold on I have to find Johnny." Susan broke off.

Why was she still talking to him, I mean we didn't tell anyone yet but was he still talking to her?

This was all just so confusing.

I saw Dutch talking to some girl we made eye contact but I quickly looked away. I missed Dutch so much.  I wanted to tell him everything that happened with my mom and with Johnny. But I ruined it and I possibly lost him.

For good.

"Hey princess." Johnny smiled.

I guess I beat her to it.

"hey bubba." I smiled.

What the fuck did I just call him?

"I like that name." He giggled.

"Yeah yeah." I giggled.

"You wanna go swimming?" He asked with his arms around my waist.

"You know I would have to jump right.? Like off a cliff?" I asked.

"That's the point dumbass." He laughed..

"Fine." I give in taking off my shorts.

"Aw.. are you gonna strip for me?" He giggle.

"Shut up Johnny." I smiled slightly.

"Alright come."  He grabbed my hand.

We walked over to the edge.

"I don't know about this." I looked down.

"Oh don't be a wuss!" He laughed.

I saw Susan looking at the fact that Johnny was holding my hand, but I didn't care.

"You ready?" He asked looking at me.

I just jumped.

I came up for air, it was fucking cold! I Swam out the way because I knew Johnny was coming.As soon as he hit the cold water he shot up from the bottom.

"Princess could you at least fucking wait next time?" He asked shaking his head back and forth to dry is hair faster.

He gripped my back so he knew I was close to him, he was leaning in for a kiss and I swam away.

"Y/n what the fuck?" He swam Towards me.

"If you actually want it you're going to have to work for it." I smirked.

We got closer to the beach, I started a laughing and I was grabbing his arm and he pulled it up.

"Don't fucking touch me." He spoke sternly.

"Oh cmon, it was funny." I giggled.

The anger issues this kid had- Well I can't be talking either.

I grabbed his arm harder causing him to turn around. I didn't hesitate and placed his lips on mine.  There was people shouting and cheering from the cliff tops who saw. He picked me up not breaking the kiss, and went farther In the water.

I broke the kiss thinking he would let go, and before I could say anything..

"Don't worry I'm not gonna let you go princess." He said smiling.

We stayed close to where I could reach, as soon as he let me down I went swimming back.

"You're it!" I smiled.

He went following behind me of course I was the faster swimmer.

"Princess I don't know why you're running I'm going to get you!" He chases me out of the water.

✧︎

I was running back to the cliff tops and of course as I got up there he wrapped his arms from behind me and placed a kiss on my neck.

"You're it." He whispered.

"Well I guess you got me." I kissed him.

I grabbed a beer and a towel and sat at the edge of the cliff top with my feet hanging. Johnny sat right me and wrapped his towel around him and I.

We were watching the sun go down.

"Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes Johnny?." I replied putting my hand in his.

"I love you." He admits.

"I love you too Johnny.. More than I should." I said and before I knew it he kissed me.

We broke the kiss because Susan taped on his shoulder.

"Johnny can we talk?" She asked.

"Well.." he looked at me making sure it's okay with me.

"It's alright just go." I scoffed looking back at the sun.

I don't get why she had to talk to him during the kiss why couldn't she talk to him later or after.
It was a couple minutes that had flew by and I heard Johnny yelling at her.

I got up and went towards them.

"Can you guys keep it down? what the fuck are you two yelling about?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." Susan Admits.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
yall don't hate me for what's going to come.. remember i love you ☺️✌🏽
anywho spare me
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋