🍋 ~Augustus Sinclair~ 🍋

Sinclair x FEMALE reader- smut

Requested by chaotic_butterfly05 almost a year ago, sorry

!I did not edit this or re-read it so there is probably mistakes!

~~~~~~~~~~

Augustus quickly opened his bedroom door, quickly gathering you inside before slamming it and pushing you to the door. Cushioning your head before it hit the hardwood

He pressed a hard kiss to your lips, pulling away to look into your eyes then quickly diving for another. It turned to a makeout session, with Sinclair's tongue in your mouth. He tasted like fine wine and tobacco, which was the perfect mix for you.

Sinclair gripped onto your hips pushing you off the door and guiding you to the edge of the bed. As soon as you sit he kissed you softy and dropped to his knees. He ran his hands from your thighs down to your feet, working his hands on taking of your heels, and neatly placing them out of the way, careful not to damage them in any way, he knew those were your favorite. He sat up helping you out of your silky dress, and placing kisses all over your neck.

He quickly undid his suit, finally undressing you both. Sinclair leaned you back onto the bed as he gave more kisses, "You're so beautiful doll, you know that?"

"Of course, you tell me everytime you see me." You reply.

"And I'll keep saying it." He gave you another passionate kiss. "You ready?"

You gave him a nod.

You gave a little moan as Sinclair pushed into you. Your pussy already used to how big he is.

   Sinclair thrusted at a slow pace at first, still cautious to see if you were in any pain but a few needy whines, he was slamming into you.

Sinclair moved one of your legs ontop of his shoulder taking this better angle to give you and him more pleasure.

You were a mess, moaning and whining at everything he did. He bent himself done to place kisses on your lips and nose.

"You're doing so well gorgous." He whispered.

You whimpered out at the compliment. Throwing your hands into his hair bringing him down for a long sweet kiss which is lovingly expected. He was a big softie for your kisses but this did cause him to slow down a bit but you weren't complaining. He soon pulled back for air, speeding up again.

No one would ever believe you if you ever said it but Sinclair was probably more vocal then people would ever think. He would also be submissive if you wanted. But you loved him like this.

He was letting out groans everytime he thrusted all the way in and praising you when he wasn't.

  You gripped at the sheets below you moving your hips to his thrusts. Your eyes rolled back as you felt yourself near closer.

"I-Im close" you moan out.

"Mm, me too doll"

His thrusts because more rugged and needy and you desperately move your hips to finally hit your climax.

Soon you come all over his dick. The tightening of your pussy causes him to come. He keeps going to ride out your high.

Soon as you both are done he gives you loving kisses all over and gets up to grab cloths to clean you and himself with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after almost a year without updating I bring you half assed smut.

I was so motivated thinking about writing this till i started writing it but i couldn't leave it unfinished because this was requested and I can't just not write it lmao

There is no real reason why it took me almost a year to write this, just laziness and nervousness because I only wrote one complete smut before, also the start of the pandemic was a thing.

So sorry this is short I'm not good at this but thank you for reading ^^;