"You are so weird!"

He says it like he didn't immediately start dancing with me. Or like he isn't smiling wide as hell right now.

We dance until we're out of breath.

Our sweaty foreheads connect as a slower song begins to play. Our bodies grow closer to each other as we sway to the music.

The song is short and we go back inside after but I can tell from the way we felt that I will never forget that moment.

"I'm gonna work on some designs."

"Alright, princess."

I sit down at my desk and begin to work as Adrien sits down on my couch on his phone.

After a few minutes of pretty much silence, he breaks it with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"It's my father."

"What happened?"

"I just got an email from his new assistant saying his trip was stretched out and he won't be back as soon as he thought he would."

I probably shouldn't have said this, but I wasn't thinking.

"Isn't that good?"

He doesn't say anything so I speak again.

"I mean- I'm sorry- You don't like him and-"

He cuts me off.

"No, you're right. It's good, but he could call me. Who tells their assistant to email their own son? You're so lucky your parents actually love you."

"He loves you."

"He doesn't."

I fidget with my fingers because I don't know what to say.

"He sucks. We don't have to talk about it."

"We can if you want."

I offer him a smile.

"I'm okay, princess."

He throws his phone down and walks over to me. I turn around in my chair fast and close my sketch book quickly before he gets close to me.

He wraps his arms around my back and shoulders. He peppers kisses all over me causing me to giggle.

"Kitty!"

"What is it, princess?"

I look up at him.

"Can I see what you were working on?"

I turn red.

"Uh! Maybe later."

His interest peaks.

"Let me see."

"No!"

I throw the sketch book to the side and grab his face. I kiss him in attempt to distract him.

"This isn't gonna work, princess."

I have to try.

I stand up and continue to kiss him.

I push him against the wall, causing a soft whimper to escape past his lips.

I mean- It seems to be working.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist, switching our positions so now I'm against the wall.

"All this over a sketch book?"