27

Dark hair trailed down a girls back, highlighting her red skirt and black turtle neck. Her eyes opened to reveal green. She breathed heavily as she stood outside a door, before she opened them

"I'm busy" the rough voice stated while Sara signed and continued stand there.

"I need to discuss something with you sir-no father" Sara stated with a heavy breath while the man looked up from his desk to reveal his striking green eyes while Sara shuddered.

"And what is that?" The father asked, Sara walked over with a piece of paper in her hands and placing it on the desk.

"I'm applying to business school, mum has already signed the paper. I just wanted to let you know" Sara stated while the man eyes widened as he suddenly stood up.

"You mum said this was okay?" The man asked while Sara looked at him with a monotone expression.

"Yes" she simple answered while the man fist clenched tightly.

"T-that women, she made me not train you! She's the one who said you didn't want to when you were young and now she does this!" The man shouted while Sara signed loudly

"I know-"

"No! You don't get to talk! You won't be going to business school! I don't allow it and if you do you will be no daughter of mine!" The man shouted while Sara froze her whole body rigid as she looked at the man eyes wide.

"Y-you wanted this" Sara stated while the man stopped his eyes narrowed at her.

"I did but now you will just bring embarrassment to our family name" the man shouted once again while Sara signed. She looked towards the floor in defeat.

"I don't care! I'm going to business school!" Sara shouted while the man stopped his eyes widened as he looked at the girl. Sara breathed heavily before she walked out of the office, with the man shouting

"Your no daughter of mine!"

"Sara, there is a call for you" mrs Suoh shouted while the dark haired girl eyebrows furrowed

"Why the house phone?" She questioned but never the less walked down the stairs and towards the phone.

"Hello, Sara speaking" the girl stated though all she heard was a slight mumbled as her eye brows furrowed further.

"Hello?" Sara questioned before she heard the words he muttered. Her eyes widened as she dropped the phone.

"I need the car!" Sara shouted grabbing her coat.

"W-where are you going?!" Her mother shouted coming into the room though her eyes widened as she saw tears in Sara eyes.

"To help a friend"

"Where is she?!" Sara shouted coming into the hospital, she froze once she saw Yuki sat there as well as an old man.

"Hello, you must be Sara" the older man smiled while Sara stopped and looked at him.

"You must be Tohru's grandfather" Sara smiled politely before she glanced at the silver boy who had stood up.

"My family has said they will pay for the medical expenses" Sara smiled while Yuki stopped his eyes darted to Sara.

"That isn't necessarily, our family will-"

"Hasn't your family done enough" Sara stated with a glare while Yuki stopped his eyes widened before he looked to the ground