18

"So your part of the council now?" Haru asked as he walked down the corridor with Yuki while Tohru also accompanied the two boys.

"Yes" Yuki signed heavily while Tohru only chuckled at the expression Yuki had on his face.

"That Kato Sara is on the council right?" Haru questioned as he stopped walking, Yuki stopped to look at the man while Tohru wore a confused expression

"What about Sara?" Yuki questioned while Haru sighed before he looked out the window that happened to lie next to them

"I saw her" Haru mumbled before he turned towards the silver haired boy "I saw her at the estate seeing Akito" Haru finished while both Tohru and Yuki eyes became wide while Yuki stiffened

"Are you sure it was Sara-chan?" Tohru questioned concern written on her face, Haru signed

"Without a doubt" Haru frowned before he turned towards the silver haired boy who was already making his way down the corridor with an expression that read fear.

"Sara" A voice called out after the council door was slammed open, Yuki looked around eyes wide into the room to see very other member of the council except the dark haired female he was look for.

"Yun yun?" Kimi questioned while everyone looked towards him confused while the silver haired boy simple scanned the room. 

"Do-Do you know where Sara is?!"Yuki shouted while all the council simple looked towards him confused or concerned. 

"Nah, Sara-chan hasn't come to the council yet" Kakeru yawned before he came towards the silver haired boy "Why?" Kakeru stated with a glare.

"I need to speak to her right now!" Yuki almost shouted at the brown haired boy who's eyes widened slightly before Yuki stormed away from the room. 

"Hey! You can't leave" Naohito shouted in frustration as he watched the council president leave. 

"Yuki?" A voice questioned causing the silver haired boy to stop in his path down the corridor while he turned as well as Kakeru in the door to see the dark haired girl. 

"Is everything okay?" Sara asked watching Yuki eyes widen on seeing her before she watched him sign loudly before rushing over to her.

"I need to talk to you" Yuki stated after he suddenly grabbed the dark haired girls hand and dragged her away. 

"Y-Yuki!" Sara screeched as her whole face lit up in a blush while the boy simple ignored her shouts and dragged her.

"Kakeru what is that about? Kimi wants to know" The girl stated as she stood by the door, next to the brown haired boy who looked at the scene before he chuckled. 

"Maybe he is finally confessing his love" Kakeru laughed while Kimi squealed as she raising her hands to cup her cheeks. 

"Woah!" Kimi stated with wide eyes and slight blush as she watched the two walk away. 

"Yuki! What's going on!" Sara shouted while the boy simple walked down the corridor, hand still gripping her while she only looked at him, The boy simple ignored her. 

"Yuki!" Sara shouted but once they came to the corner of the corridor Yuki stopped while Sara's eyes widened once the silver haired boy pushed her again the wall, Arm locking her in.

"Sara" Yuki spoke while the dark haired girl eyes widened as she was only metre away from his face. 

"Yuki?" Sara piratically whispered in concerned while the boy simple wore a glare and angered expression on his face

Infatuation (Yuki Sohma)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें