12

Sara sat at her desk while her dark hair was neatly tucked behind her ear as she looked towards the blackboard which the teacher wrote on. The girl was unknown to the stare a certain prince was giving her.
The bell soon ring alarming all the student that class was over, making them all move from their place.

"One more thing" the teacher spoke while the bell had rang, everyone ready to move, Sara looked up towards her teacher " Your career plans, get them filled out by the end of the week!" She shouted Sara signed heavily

"And there is parent, teacher conference after break" She spoke once again causing Sara eyes to grow wide with worry. Yuki from his seat noticed her nervousness.

"You okay Sara?" Yuki questioned the girl snapping her out of her thought as she looked up towards the silver haired boy who smiled down at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Sara smiled though Yuki noticed it was a fake one, the one she use to wear before he became friend with her.

"Okay as long as your okay" Yuki smiled not wanting to push the matter.

"I so friggin hungry!" Uotani called out kicking Kyo of his chair that cause Yuki and Sara to look at the two in question "I'm hangry!" she declared once again

"Hey, if you were a guy I would wipe the floor with you!" Kyo shouted gripping the blonde shirt while she did the same, a deadly aura around the two

"I know no matter how pissed you are you wouldn't hit a girl dumbass!" Uotani shouted back, Sara sighed as she and Yuki made her way other to Hanajima and Tohru.

"Hey guys, lunch time" Tohru tried to intervene which did eventually calm down.

"It's been so long since we all had lunch like this" Tohru smiled as the groups sat on the grass eating their food, Sara simple ate as she sat next to Yuki Hanajima on the other side.

"It has" Hanajima simple smiled, Sara just ate while she held her book in the other side reading

"Food would taste better without you idiots around" Kyo complained though jumped once he was met with the cold glare of Sara.

"Have you turned your career form in Tohru" Hanajima questioned which cause Sara and the rest to look at the girl in question.

"Yep" Tohru smiled

"I haven't yet, i have no idea what i want to do" Hanajima states frowning while Sara continued to eat her food.

"Yep, Me neither how can we decide the crap now? What about you Sara?" Uotani questioned causing Sara to look up at the girl and everyone.

"I will most like be married off so then a man can take other my father business" Sara state causing everyone to look towards her shocked while her face grew confused

"That bullshit! You should Marry who the hell you want! And you should run your father business!" Uotani shouted displeased on what she said while the other two girls nodded.

"That's not how it works unfortunately" Sara signed looking down, Yuki noticed this while he looked towards her concerned

"You should just get married to the prince!" Uotani laughed while both teens shot their head up a wild blush on their face while the blonde only laughed

"W-Wait M-a-ridge with Y-Yuki?" Sara stuttered blushing widely before she looked towards Yuki who also blushed widely not even dare to look at the dark haired girl.

"That's you other option Tohru as well, instead of going into the workforce you should get married" Uotani states drawing the attention way from the blushing teens.

"Oh maybe i should enter college so i can provide for our life together" Hanajim states while Uotani dumbfounded at the answer.

"I had a better idea, Torhu should get married to carrot top over there" Uotani sates pointing towards Kyo who blushed widely and was shocked.

"What the hell is that face for!" Uotani and Hanajima stood up with a deadly aura glaring towards the boy "Got a problem with Tohru!" Uotani shouted agains.

"No, There no problem at all" Kyo gasped almost like Yuki and Sara looked at the scene dumbfounded

"We will see which of us wins!" Hanajima declared while Kyo and the rest just looked towards her dumbfounded.

"I didn't even say anything, stop picking a fight!" Kyo shouted while Tohru waved her hand all flustered meanwhile Sara and Yuki watched.

"Um Guys" Torhu mumbled causing everyone to turned towards her "Maybe i will get married but not anytime soon" Tohru flustered while Sara comforted her with a pat on the shoulder.

"Hey, i might surprise you and be the first one to get married" Uotani smiled while Sara looked towards her.

"I pity the poor guy" Kyo mumbled but soon after Uotani hit him across the forehead causing the man to yelp in pain.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna marry I'm of anything but i did meet an guy i might be interested in" Uotani smiled with both Tohru and Hanajima turned towards the girl excited while Sara stayed looking down towards her hand.

'What should I write on the career form?' Sara though but she wasn't the only one deep in thought, Yuki sat beside her also thinking.

"Sara!" A voice called out towards the raven haired girl who was walking down the school corridor with her books in hand. Sara turned towards the voice to see the silver haired prince who walked towards her a smile on his face.

"Is is everything okay Yuki?" Sara questioned with a tilt of the head as she looked towards him in confusion.

"I was going to ask you that" Yuki smiled kindly while Sara still looked towards him concerned "I mean you the career form" Yuki continued while Sara simple signed

"Yeah, my mum will fill it out for me" Sara smiled sadly as she looked towards the ground while Yuki continued to look at the girl.

"I don't know what to put either" Yuki signed while Sara looked up towards him her eyes widened slightly at the look appearing on his face.

"You don't have a choice" Sara simple states while Yuki eyes widened looking towards her in shock while Sara only nodded "It's the same for me" Sara frowned while Yuki looked towards her.

"We should though" Yuki signed while Sara looked towards him eyes slightly widening "We should be able to choose our future" Yuki states while Sara simple nodded before she looked down towards the book.

"It's whether were willing to fight for that choice or not" Sara smiled before she looked towards Yuki and smiled while his cheek became slightly red

"Goodbye Yuki" Sara smiled before she began to walk away, Yuki looked after her before he looked down towards his hand

'Why do you always walk away?'