Prologue

Maybe it's not always what it seems.....

Jeon Jungkook seems to be "happy". A young and successful billionaire, has handsome and sexy features,body of an athlete,a baby bunny,has super cute and lovely family with the best parents in the world, caring and supportive hyungs...these are things one could ask in a life time however he didn't!!He only wanted his true love, his happily ever after...he without any ill intention and consciousness was a little bit too close to a certain someone.

That closeness was mistaken by two people. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. Jimin is a certain raventte's best friend. He has grown an infatuation towards the raven head and mistook his caring nature as love. On the other hand Taehyung loved the same raventte since the day he saw him. BUT....as he saw his platonic soulmate with the man he loves, he also mistook the situation and took them as lovers.

Jeon Yoongi. As much power and authority this name holds he is a real cutie. He also has a perfect life apart from the fact that he loves a certain Park who is always after his younger brother.

Park Chaeyong (Rosé), Jimin's sister and Taehyung's cousin has the perfect celebrity life.But when they say that life is not a bed of roses they surely mean it.Money,fame,popularity, millions of fans around the world. But same as the people mentioned above she also wanted one thing. Its simple that she also wanted love.

Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of one of the famous companies in South Korea.But she like any other people has desires. And since she is in this story obviously her desires are love.

contains the following ~~

-boy X boy
- girl X girl
-angst
-misunderstanding
-infatuarion
-pasts
-swearing
-smut(depends)
-power bottom tae
-shy,submissive and virgin top/dom cuz it's my kink💁‍♀
-happy ending

Main ships ~~

taekook
yoonmin
chaelis

Side ships ~~

namjin
jikook (slightly)
JackSeok (Jackson x Hoseok)

top/dom~~
Jungkook
Yoongi
Rosé
Namjoon
Jackson

bottom/sub~~
Taehyung
Jimin
Lisa
Jin
Hoseok

__________________________

Its funny how it's only human beings who can never be satisfied with what they have and always want more.
People who have love wish for wealth. People who have wealth wish for love. And people who has both love and wealth don't have time. 🥺🥺😭😭🤧🤧
______________________________

Hello everyone. 🤗
This is my first book in wattpad. So this book wouldn't be able to meet all the your demands.There will be slow updates as I've a really tight schedule. But I'm trying. Also though English is my first language pls ignore the grammatical errors.😃😃🙏🙏