Izuku found some interesting things out. Kendo was a motorcycle kind of girl, Pony was born in the USA but both her parents were from Japan. Yui has no filter as she introduced herself.'' Hi, I am Yui Kodai and I am in love with Midoriya.'' To say most people were a little shocked was correct. But it did get her a future date with the prince. 

Setsuna was obsessed with Dinosaures, Something Eri also liked.'' My papa can turn into a dinosaur.'' She proudly said. 1B not fully knowing the quirk of Izuku had a hard time believing that he was able to turn into one. Izuku of course had to problem showing it off. He used the Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus. ( Dragon Dragon fruit, Model: Allosaurus)

 ( Dragon Dragon fruit, Model: Allosaurus)

Setsuna's eyes were filled with stars. She had never dreamed of seeing a real-life Dinosaur. The others were on the scared side. But seeing a 7-meter tall apex predator only a few feet away from you is even enough to make heroes scared. After a large roar that scared them, someone, Izuku turned back and Setsuna was all over him. '' What other dinos can you do, Can you do more animal, can you do a saber tooth, and can I ride you.'' She shot question after question with Izuku having to hold her by the shoulders so she would stop.'' I can do a couple of dinos, I can also do a good amount of other animals, and yes I can do a sabertooth.'' he used Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Saber Tiger (Cat-Cat Fruit, Saber-Toothed Tiger Model)

'' he used Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Saber Tiger (Cat-Cat Fruit, Saber-Toothed Tiger Model)

( He is more tinted slightly green with black.) '' Hop on then, Eri does get the neck sorry.'' The saber spoke as she laid down allowing Eri to take a seat right on his neck and Setsuna right behind her. Izuku then shot forward running around and jumping making the 2 on his back only more excited. He was relatively fast being able to get to 45Km/h. But then again Saber tooths were not known for speed but for power ( Idk if this is fully true but what I read up on the saber tooth was that they had strong arms and weaker back legs so yeah.) 

after around 45 minutes of running around, they came back. Izuku also found that Yanagi and Kodai had been friends since childhood and she loved scary stories. Komori loved Mushrooms. 

Bondo liked making model airplanes, Tetsutetsu had the same hobbies as Kirishima, It was a little creepy to see both their hobbies being the same. Kamikiri was an MMA enthusiast and a sword collector. Kaibara was a massive Movie fan, Kuroire was somewhat of a fan of darkness. Shishida was a book fan, With him being very Literate. Shoda was much like Kamikiri an MMA enthusiast. Tsuburaba was a gamer. Apparently, he liked playing battle royales and had even reached the top 500 in the world for some of them. Fukidashi was a mangaka, Honenuki's hobby was apparently swimming. Rin's hobby was Chinese martial arts, as he himself was born in China and wanted to honor his heritage. Shinso gave his hobby as sleep. Nemuri had to think to remember that Aizawa had no child.

'' Btw Why are you here Miss Midnight?'' Rin asked.'' Oh, I forgot it wasn't common knowledge yet. I and Midoriya are dating, Well me, Midoriya, Ochaco, and Mina so far.'' Wait yo-you mean that Midoriya is dating Multiple women.'' Kendo asked a little shaky. making all of the people involved give a nod. '' So our date is still going to happen?'' Kodai asked with them giving a nod again. Kodai had believed that the date would not happen for a couple of seconds.

As they spoke some more. they found more out. Izuku and Kendo made a promise that he would show her his bike sometime. The rest of the day was without problem. 

--Next Monday--

1A was in homeroom and they were waiting for Aizawa so that he could start the lesson. Right on the bell, Aizawa entered. All students were already in their seats. '' We can start right away, Great. You all were on time for your internships.  It will happen Friday. I want you all to grow during that 1 week. I will be informed if you miss behaving and punishments will be given.'' 

Aizawa then informed them about the rules they had to follow. '' I will inform you all of the rules you have to follow. You are not allowed to use your quirks unless the hero you interned with permitted you. You are not allowed to wear your hero costume out in public only if given permission. You will follow any rule your hero has given to you. If you notice the hero's acts in a way that seems unfitting you can inform me or any of the UA staff.'' This was a test of the students. UA staff had asked some Pro heroes to during the week act unbecoming of a hero. It was more so staging a moment. The pro would take the student out for patrol and during that patrol, a sidekick of him in custom would attack. The pro would then use excessive force or take a bribe. This was to test how the student would react, Would they stay silent or would they act out. 

'' These internships are for learning so don't be afraid to ask any questions. If you don't understand something or if you wish to be further informed they will help. Now for your choices

Aoyama will be interning with Glitter. Smart choice, Similar quirk, and perhaps he could help you improve in combat.
Ashido will be interning with Black Cat, Perhaps how she moves and how she fights could give you an extra edge in combat
Asui will be interning with Selkie, Great location for you as you are strong underwater and they focus on water
Ida will be interning with Ingenium. I understand you wish to learn under your brother but dont let him slack off as I know you wouldn't.
Uraraka will be interning with Gunhead. Learning martial arts to make up for combat ability in your quirk, Very smart choice Uraraka.
Ojiro will be an intern with Enma, Again good choice. He would help you with your tail movement hopefully you could even learn a little bit of his fighting style
Kaminari will be an intern with Shocker. I hope this choice will be for her fighting style and not something else.
Kirishima will be an intern with Fourth Kind, Good choice for close combat but perhaps not the greatest for you, even tho you will hopefully learn a good amount
Nami will be an intern with Storm. She focuses on weather combat so I assume that might be a future jump for you, If so great idea thinking ahead
Sato will intern with Lunchrush. Perhaps this could be a smart choice but do remember that he focuses on helping and not on combat
Nico will intern  Centipede. interesting choice hope you will learn a little
Jiro will intern with Death Arms. He patrols a lot so it will give you a great chance to learn the ropes. Do pay attention to his actions.
Sero will intern with Webber. Good choice for someone with your quirk, Learn not only for his movements but learn from where he places his webs and even how he uses his entire body.
Tokoyami will intern with Reaper. Good choice.
Todoroki will intern with Endeavor.  Hope he can allow you to have better control over that fireside.
Hagakure will internship with Origami. Smart as you still lack silence during your sneaking
Bakugo will intern with Best Jeanist. Hope he can tame your temper a bit.
Midoriya will intern with Midnight. Do make sure you learn something instead of screw around okay.
Utsushimi will intern with Facade. learn on his use of surroundings for his quirk to make it look more real.
Yaoyorozu will internship with Mt, Lady. Interesting choice.

 Aizawa informed. Them with the rest of the week them making sure everything gets fixed before they go. 

-2140 Words.