Im so sorry pt 2 of hawkbaku

Hey bitches and bros and non-bianary hoes a new chapter cuz why not love everyone of you
I'm bi
Im 12
I'm homeschooled
I'm a girl
and my name you'll never know😉
This is part 2 of the hawksbaku and I'm time skipping to 1 month later baku would be 4 months in

Bakugou POV
————
It has not been easy these few months, Hawks is busy 24/7 and has no Time for me . Hawks has been hanging out with endevour/mirko (is that how you spell it) or is out searching for dabi a lot. What shocks me is that he said and I quote "I love you so much Bakugou" what's so weird is that he always says babe or kat. So I followed him. He has Thursdays off but is still going to work? I follow him to a hideout? Dabi walks out and kissed him?! I felt tears Pool in my eyes.

I'm 4 months pregnant and he decided to cheat?! Is this karma? Was I not good enough? Did I deserve this? Did he ever love me? How long has he been. Cheating? More and more questions and sours flooded my brain. I walked back home crying. Wait. I call mirko,
(M=mirko b=Bakugou E=endevour)
M"hello?"
B "mirko it's me Bakugou, I have a question"
M "shoot"
B "Did, did you and hawks have sexy or have you dated in the past 4 months?"
M "N-No I would ne-"
B "Dont.Lie.To.Me I just found him stuffing Dabis tough hi throat"
M "yes, we've been having sex for 2 months (mirko is actually lesbian) but stopped cuz I found out you were pregnant and he was with dabi and endevour—"
B "So he was also with endevour?! I'm ending him when he gets home thank you mirko for the information"

I hung up and called endevour

E "why are you calling me"
B "are you by yourself"
E "yes why"
B "have you any sexual relationship with hawks and don't lie to me I am pregnant and not scared to murder you"
E "yes I have"
B "good you didn't lie, now bye"

I hung up oh love your in deep shit now.

Time skip
———
"Baby I home!!!!"

" hey hawks" I say in a serious tone.

"Love what is it, are you upset?"

"Yes I am with you, how long do you think you could get away with it?"

"Get away with what exactly?"

"With cheating on me with 3 people, mirko told me everything, endevour confirmed, and I saw you kissing dabi, so hawks how long do you think you could get away with having sex with THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE?!"tears fell out of both our eyes, my body was shaking as I was trying to hold on my sobs

"Will you have the decency to at least tell me how long you cheated?"

"3 months"

"that was after you found out, did you ever feel ANY regret? Do you realize what you did?! I gave you all I had, I gave up school, training being a HERO, I left my family, some of my friend hate me , but I insured it so that we could have this child/children together, was that not enough, was I not enough? Words could not describe the betrayal I feel or the love I had for you"

"had? Do you not love me anymore?!"

"Are you actually surprised that after all of this I'm going to keep loving you?! Be with dabi or mirko or better yet endevour but leave me alone"

"no wait baby I'm sorry please don't leave I really love you and this child"

" you should of thought of that before you cheated love"

I called my mom to pick me up, within five minutes the whole Bakusquad was here with my mom and dad and Aisawa. "Oh my baby come here" I ran up to my mom and hid in her chest. "My sweet boy what happened" " h-he ch-*sod* -cheated w-ith endevour and dabi *sob* and m-miriko f-for three months" I was sobbing.

Mitsuki POV
———-
What did this son of him do to mine?! I told Mina to hug katsuki. I stomped to the apt door and banged on it.
"Hello?"

"OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN YOU MAY BE A pRo heRo BUT YOU BETTER THINK TWICE BEFORE HURTING MY SON" he opened the door
"look if this is about katsuki I'm sorry please calm down"

"my son is SOBBING and you want me to cALm dOwN?! You think this is okay? Do you care to EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT MY SON DID FOR YOU TO HURT HIM SO BADLY"

"I was just sexually frustrated and I didn't want to push him while he was pregnant but I didn't want hurt him I was going to stop after he gave birt-"

"You know what happened to izuku when this exact same scenario happend?

"What?"

"I'm pretty famous so I ruined his entire reputation, nobody wanted to hire him, nobody excepted to any school, he.couldn't.do.anything. So I suggest that you help my son and don't hurt him, or you can quit and run somewhere before I ruin you life"

His face was priceless

"Look I'll try my best to try and help him without him trying to kill me"

"Good"

With that I left to comfort my son.

"It's okay mommy took care of everything"

4 years later (Bakugou POV)
—————————-
I gave both to a beautiful pair of twins mitsumi (girl) and hiro (boy) our son look like keigo and our daughter looks like me. Me and keigo got together again but this time we took it slow. We started as friends to gain trust slowly we started going on dates slowly, then 2 months ago keigo proposed and we check phones every day and when he goes somewhere I follow. Some days I have doubts, and on those days keigo stays and makes me feel happy. Keigo felt more and more confident and told me when he wanted to have intecourse.

The end
———-
1022 words not including these
thank you for reading this book please put requests and/or feedback it would be appreciated
That's all author out✌🏻