Todobaku

Hiiiiii author here so this is Idek it's a suprise? Bitchy deku and uraraka

Ugly broccoli
———-
Ugh, why is todoroki-kun always with kacchan, he's so mean and rude I wish HE suffered as much as I did, he's so lucky, he's rich, todorok-kun likes him, the only hero that dislikes him is all might, almost everyone want to date him, he gmhas the perfect body, why do all the good people have to be sad, while the bad are happy. It's unfair. I had an idea so I started to flirt with shoto in front of kacchan. That way kacchan hits me or somthing the shoto relize's how bad kacchan is leaves him and dates me. 

"So todoroki-kun I heard that you're single I know a friend that might be interested" "Actually I'm already in a relationship mid-" "Come on that person is can't be better than my friend~" "yes he can pls leave me alone so I can get back to my conversation"

Kacchan didn't do anything and shoto still ignored me. Mission failed again. I really want to know who this "boyfriend" is, because it can't be kacchan, can it?

Todoroki POV
———-
Not that I want to know or that I'm interested, but who is midoriyas friend. He keeps talking about this friend all the time. When is he going to understand that I'm in a healthy and loving relationship. Sometimes I feel like telling everyone that I'm with kat but he's to stubborn. I feel like he doesn't want people to find out because he's embarrassed of me. I should ask him

Time skip to after school cuz nothing important happened still todo POV
—————-
I knock on kats door opens it and let's me in.
"What do you want" "I was wondering why don't you want people to find out about our relationship?" He paused "I'm insecure, a lot of people like you, how many people already have people that hate me, couldn't dating you make it worse I know that's selfish but" I saw his eyes water so I started to hug Bakugou "Bit what if people hate you for liking me I don't wanna ruin your reputation" " you are more important than my reputation, I love you" "I love you too half and half"

The end
———
384 words not including these
So I lost inspiration hope you liked it tho I don't edit of proof read so if you find something off just comment and I'll answer the question