The long skirt is designed with slanted shoulders, revealing her exquisitely carved collarbone, which is perfectly tailored and fits perfectly along the curve, revealing her proud figure. There is also a high fork on the right side of the skirt. As soon as he walked around his thighs, the snow-white straight legs appeared and disappeared in the red silk, shocking people's vision.

Ji Chian, who had been abstinent for many years, suddenly had an impulse. Her taste should be attractive.

He was leaning on the car body, wearing a luxurious suit, like the romantic son of Qingjun in the Republic of China, with one hand in his trouser pocket and a bunch of green and white bouquets in the other. When Lin Luo approached, he pulled out his hand in his trouser pocket, lightly snapped his fingers.

"Come here, let me see."

Lin Luo leaned over obediently. She was only half a head shorter than Ji Chi'an in high heels today, so when she leaned over, Ji Chi'an could just see her earlobe.

There are small ear holes on it, but I still don't wear earrings.

"Take it, don't move."

Lin Luo didn't know why he took the bouquet and didn't dare to move.

Ji Chian took out a small blue velvet box, opened it, took out an earring, and brought her large diamonds cut with retro craftsmanship, set in the drop-shaped hollow blank gold, like medieval crafts, a bit exaggerated, but It just matches her today.

Because he had never done this before, President Ji's rare hand movements were a bit awkward, but Lin Luo was not hurt by him either.

After about two or three minutes, Ji Chian finally let go of her ears: "Okay."

Lin Luo bent down, put her head in front of the mirror, shook her head and looked at it for a while, then turned her head and smiled at Ji Chi'an: "It looks good, I like it."

"+15."

???

The unprecedented huge amount shocked Lin Luo. Before she could react, Ji Chian opened the back seat door: "Get in the car."

"Oh."

V.Z. is also an industry under the Jiahe Group, so in terms of fame, status, financial strength, and dominance, Ji Chian will naturally appear as the finale.

People all over the country have become accustomed to the appearance and figure of this national husband. When they were waiting in front of the live broadcast room to lick the screen, they were stunned, and then they started to tap the keyboard frantically.

[My husband actually took a female companion this year!!! what!!! I want a divorce !! 】

[Today's husband is also very handsome! But who is the woman next to you? ! 】

[Fuck, Ji Chian also has a female companion? But who of this woman, don't you know, the new star? 】

【I know! Lin Luo in the love weekend! 】

[Fuck, I remember! She is too beautiful today! 】

[The two of them are simply the noble sons and peerless ladies of the last century! ! 】

[Isn't it said that Lin Luo is the Secretary-General of Ji during the love weekend? Can a secretary be a female companion these days? 】

[Emmm... With all due respect, I think the relationship is unusual]

[+1, it looks like a wealthy canary]

【row! 】

...

#季驰安女伴#

#林落#

#林落恋爱周长#

#林落林源#

Wait for the hot topics to be overwhelming. Speculations about their relationship are rampant, and according to a person familiar with the matter:

"You guessed it, Lin Luo is the canary raised by Mr. Ji. I don't know exactly how to raise it, but the two of them stayed overnight together for two consecutive days. The first day was still in the office and the clothes were dirty. The two of them were late together the next day, and then Lin Luo became a personal secretary and replaced the original female guest in a variety show. Now they are female companions again.

It is justified and well-founded, and a few pictures of the back of the two are attached.

The enthusiasm was so high that it took less than two hours to come out with Huang Wen. It is said that the author of the most popular "Secretary of the Overbearing President" personally performed it, perfectly restoring the passion and indulgence of that night. The people who eat melons can see it sucking.

While Ji Chi'an, the party concerned, was busy talking to the elites, Lin Luo bored a corner and leaned against the wall. He served a glass of cocktails full of flavors and didn't care about the strange eyes of the people around him. Because Ji Chian was curious about her.

Until Qi Hua walked up to her charmingly and smiled with sarcasm and contempt: "Miss Lin Luo is so beautiful tonight, it is no wonder that she was able to seduce President Ji, but she didn't know she was leaning against a man. How does it feel for Chenghuan to come to the top?"

Lin Luo is not stupid, and she has experienced the human world. She guessed what it was like. She felt that it was normal to be misunderstood, and it was normal to be ridiculed, but Qi Hua couldn't come to her own yin and yang. After all, she was It took a lot of thought to climb into Ji Chian's bed.

So he turned the wine glass in his hand and hooked the corners of his mouth: "It feels good, it feels particularly good. President Ji is handsome, has a good figure, has abdominal muscles, is particularly long-lasting, has good skills, and it hurts people, but it feels good. It's just regrettable before I don't have long eyes, and I've broken Miss Qi's good deeds, otherwise, Miss Qi might also be able to taste this."

Qi Hua was so terrified that she couldn't speak, and she gritted her teeth for a long time before suffocating a sentence: "Lin Luo, you still shameless?"

Lin Luo said "Ah" again, pretending to remember something suddenly: "But President Ji is very picky. He likes young people, white skin, and very thin waist, or leg control. I'm afraid Miss Qi..."

He looked at Qi Hua and shook his head, unfortunately: "I'm afraid Ji always looks down on it."

"I really look down on it."

The author has something to say: 

Ji Chian: The wife is telling the truth again today.

Lin Luo: Go to your mother's old gangster and be a man!

The exciting mind-reading technique of Master Ba starts soon.