14

This is not good when the home is big. It is clearly in your home, but the fifty-meter distance between you and me cannot be kept.

"The system provides positioning and navigation. Go out and turn left, walk all the way along the corridor to the end, and then go up the outdoor stairs to the top floor. Positioning is complete."

Lin Luo didn't have time to think about it. She wrapped a jacket in her hand and it was a 50-meter sprint, panting and ran to the place where the system was positioned.

Ji Chian...

Why didn't you wear clothes?!

The spacious and flat top-level terrace is designed as a rooftop swimming pool. The swimming pool wall is made of transparent glass, which looks like a boundless pool of water jade. The water is clear, sparkling ripples under the night breeze, and the roof lights are projected. , Blurred dream.

Ji Chian was standing by the pool as if he had just untied his robe and was ready to go into the water.

Lin Luo panted lightly, and spit out Ji Chi'an, who was not sleeping at night and swallowed secretly.

She knew that Ji Chian was in good shape, but she didn't expect him to be so good in shape.

Because he is tall, he looks slender and slightly thin when he wears clothes. As a result, the clothes are taken off, the shoulders are wide and flat, the collarbone is sunken, the eight-pack abdominal muscles are neat and tidy, there is no fat, and the eyes follow the inverted triangle mermaid line Sliding down, but only a little bit was blocked by the black boxer trunks.

Lin Luo curled her lips in disappointment. She hadn't seen the complete mermaid line yet, stingy.

Originally, Ji Chian used to swim for one hour every night following his own habits, to maintain a superior figure in the busy work, but suddenly a little girl broke in, and even if she broke in, she was still brazen. Looking at his flesh, she finally showed a slightly disappointed look.

He was very curious, what point of his figure is worth her disappointment?

"Lin Luo has anyone told you that running around in someone else's house is a very rude thing." Ji Chi'an squinted his eyes, his face was displeased, but he used slight force on his waist to stretch his abdominal muscles so that it's more obvious.

Lin Luo reacted from the beauty, blushing and turning back, whispered: "Sorry, President Ji, I didn't mean it."

The night dress was only halfway through the thighs, and it was covered by the small cocoon-shaped coat she wore during the day, but it was just over the length of the thighs. After this turn, a pair of straight, slender, white, and slender legs were exposed, in the night. Bright and beautiful.

Ji Chian's eyes darkened: "Isn't it on purpose?"

Lin Luo was dumb, in the middle of the night, with disheveled clothes, ran from the room to the top of the building in someone's house, and just happened to ran into the unclothed male boss, and looked around his figure trivially.

How to explain it is deliberate.

And she just couldn't go, because the length of the swimming pool was at least 50 meters, if he swam to the other end with a "shoo", her points would be finished.

It's not that you can't choose a middle point on the second floor to keep a safe distance, but her room is at the far end. With so many servants in Ji's house, she can't stay in the middle of the corridor all night, she is crazy.

Lin Luo wanted to cry without tears.

"Mr. Ji, I really just want to find a place to watch the stars and the moon because of insomnia. I don't know Mr. Ji is here. I'm really sorry to disturb Mr. Ji."