Ji Chian lifted his nightgown, concealed it loosely, turned over, and leaned against the head of the bed: "It's a long red evening dress."

"Okay, President Ji, can you look at the blue and white bouquets with white Eustoma and wood hydrangea? It won't look too gorgeous."

"Yes." Ji Chian nodded lightly, looking at Lin Luo with a serious face, with some playfulness in his eyes.

"Can I choose the dark burgundy velvet tie for that tie?"

"It is good."

"Okay, President Ji, I will prepare now."

I have to say that Lin Luo's professional smirk and secretary etiquette have been very skillful.

After watching her go out, Ji Chian loosened her body, her body was comfortable, her small hands were soft, her skin was thin, her fingers were dexterous, she had seen the world, she was independent and thoughtful, thoughtful and meticulous, and also learned. Quite fast.

If she doesn't like herself, she must be a perfect secretary.

It's a pity that she likes herself.

In fact, she could not be a secretary, and she could be something else.

When Lin Luo saw a huge gift box suddenly appeared in the room the next afternoon, he was stunned.

Opening the gift box, sure enough, there was a red evening dress lying on the velvet bottom.

Lin Luo called to the maid passing by: "Hello, are these things sent to the wrong room?"

The maid replied respectfully: "No, Miss Lin, this is what the young master asked us to send to your room, saying that it is what you need tonight."

"Oh, okay, thank you." Lin Luo also smiled politely, closed the door, pinched the dress, and unfolded it to see that it was a long evening dress with slanted shoulders. She knew that it was the top. Extravagant high-definition.

In other words, tonight, she will be wearing this dress, the female companion of Chi An of the season.

Lin Luo hung up her dress, took out her mobile phone, and sent a WeChat message to Ji Chi'an, who was in the room next to her.

[The fairy descends to the earth]: Mr. Ji, I have something to discuss with you.

[Shameless old man]:?

[Fairies descend to the earth]: I think I may not be suitable for your female companion. For a dinner of this size and level, I am not enough to attend. You should choose a more suitable celebrity or actress.

[Shameless old man]: My female companion, this identity is enough.

[Fairies descend to the earth]: Mr. Ji, it's really inappropriate. I'm afraid I will be ashamed of you.

[Shameless old man]: Ji Zhai has a stylist and leaves on time at six in the afternoon.

...

Ji Chian thought that Lin Luo would look beautiful in this dress because he thought of the beauty of Lin Luo when he saw this evening gown, but when he saw it, he still felt that the string in his heart was plucked...

Lin Luo's beauty is arrogant, but she is usually by Ji Chian's side. She wants everything and deliberately suppresses herself.

When she took care of her hair into the retro waves of the last century, traced the delicate eyebrows, raised the corners of her eyes, and carefully painted the old red between her lips, wearing a red dress, and walking around. , In the afterglow of the setting sun, like the grace that came out of Gone with the Wind.