Inexplicably deducted 10 points, Lin Luo suddenly lost all the good feelings that Ji Chian gave to her. The vicious male boss is the vicious male boss, indifferent and domineering or indifferent, domineering and unreasonable, she is really lard Only if he was blindfolded would he think he was actually quite good.

As the car drove over, Ji Chian took care of himself and got on the ground. Although Lin Luo was a little fluttering, he immediately sat in the co-pilot. As soon as he fastened his seat belt, Ji Chian started by ejecting. Lin Luo's inertia dictated that. When I stepped forward, my head hit the windshield without a seat belt.

Lin Luo also had a nameless fire in his heart: "Ji Chian, who made you upset, who do you want to get angry with? What kind of temper is happening to me here?"

Ji Chi'an turned his head and glanced at her coldly, the irritability and discomfort invisibly turned into a powerful aura of deterrence.

Lin Luo persuaded.

"Sorry... President Ji... I was wrong..." Lin Luo straightened her sitting posture, her legs were tight, her hands were placed on her knees, her head lowered, her voice was low and soft, "I just... It was suddenly possessed by the previous forest..."

"Heh." Ji Chian let out a brief and powerful disdain.

...

"Points -3. 

Friendly reminder to the host that 16 points have been deducted today, and only 17 points are left, and the task is 1.701% complete."

Lin Luo felt that he was afraid that he would not be able to complete the task if he lived another 100 years old. He imagined himself with white hair and bare teeth, with a slumped mouth, and said to Ji Chian, who was paralyzed in bed and unable to take care of himself, "You are handsome, Mr. Ji. Ah", a chill.

Classmate Lin Luo, who has always been known for her acting scumbags, broke through the bottleneck of acting for a while, her head was hot, her eyes flushed, and a drop of tears hit the back of her hand with a click.

Ji Chian's hand holding the steering wheel stiffened.

"Mr. Ji, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. I'm just too anxious. I don't know why you are upset and what to do. That's why I just murdered you. I really didn't mean it. Afraid."

The clear and sweet voice was very pitiful because of the slight dumbness after drinking, with a crying voice, Ji Chian even reflected on whether he really bullied her at a certain moment.

However, the conclusion is, no.

He definitely didn't. He just made a very important phone call, and then she and Lu Shaoxing drank too much. Lu Shaoxing also vomited disgustingly. After his dignified president waited for Lu Shaoxing, he heard it as soon as he went out. She told the little fresh meat that she had previously praised him for coaxing him, and that it was true to praise the little fresh meat. In the end, she called "Yuan'er" and received roses.

She is his secretary, and he pays her salary. She actually helps others, smiles at them, collects roses from others, and turns her elbow away.

Obviously, he should be angry.

What is wrong with him? He was right.

You must not coax her, you just admit that you are wrong.

Ji Chi'an had a fierce fight in his heart, but he just looked forward indifferently on his face, expressionless, saying nothing, with an indifferent iron heart.

The two tears that Lin Luo forced out were gone, and they could no longer be forced out. He sighed, turned his head and looked out the window, and said sadly, "Ji, do you hate me very much?"

"..."

"If you really hate me so much, then I will resign."

"..."

"You are really the best person I have ever met. You work for me when I am desperate, support me when I record shows, and solve problems when I get into trouble. I really think Ji is always a good one. Very good person, but maybe I'm really too stupid. I can't do anything well and always annoy you. If you really hate me, I can quit my job and hope you don't get angry."

"..."

"Really, President Ji, I really want to work with you, but I think I may not be able to do the job." Lin Luo felt that his acting skills were a qualitative leap. The tone was delicate, soft, and emotional. Sincerely, he is not a man if he is not tempted!

"It is good."

"Ok?"

"Then you can resign. If the resignation report is typed out today, I can sign it for you today."

Ji Chian finally spoke, and then Lin Luo saw his stiff and hideous expression from the car window.

Ji Chian is really not a man.

"Points + 5."

"..."

Forget it, get used to it, this **** arrogant, Lin Luo sighed helplessly.

However, she did not expect that this time, Ji Chian, the arrogant little tyrant, would actually have a real personality. As soon as she returned to the study, she pulled out a document and threw it to her: "Closing this task and then printing out the resignation report. I will take a bath first. , I hope that when I come back from the shower, I only need to sign one word and you can leave."

Without waiting for Lin Luo's answer, he went upstairs.

Lin Luo was left alone with a dazed expression. She swears that she really hates Ji Chi'an. She really hates Ji Chi'an. She gets up every morning and talks about what Ji Chi'an hates.

"system."

"Ok."

"Will I be unable to complete the task after I quit?"

"Yes."

"Will it be obliterated."

"Yes."

"Then am I not allowed to resign."

"Yes."

"Then think of a way, Brother Tong?"

"..." The system was silent, "Host, seduces you to understand?"

???