"Lin Luo." Ji Chian unbuttoned his suit and sat down opposite Lu Shaoxing. After thinking for a while, he stood up again and pulled away from the chair beside him.

...

Lu Shaoxing: I think I'm blind, and Brother Ji can actually pull a chair!

Lin Luo: Grandpa taught well!

"Thank you, President Ji." Lin Luo smiled sweetly and sat down gracefully.

In front of the brothers, the face that should be given to the man still has to be given.

Lu Shaoxing sat opposite, secretly looking at Lin Luo.

Little wild cat has no makeup today, and when he looks at it under the light from such a close distance, his skin has no blemishes. Does this person have no pores? How does she perspire? The eyelashes are long and curled, the nose is quite straight, the curve of the neck is also beautiful, and the collarbone is also very delicate.

Even if he is not dressed up, he is as delicate as a porcelain doll.

As he was looking at it, Lu Shaoxing felt as if he had been shot by a gaze that smelled like nuclear weapons. As he rolled his eyes, Ji Chian was staring at him in death.

Good-looking is good-looking, we can't afford it.

He bowed his head and picked up the phone.

"Brother Ji, I was wrong. You said that the little wild cat is coming. I will definitely not fix those bells and whistles."

Ji Chian glanced at the phone, ignored him, turned to look at Lin Luo: "Is it done?"

"Well, it's ready."

"It is good."

The waiter took the menu and asked, "Mr. Lu, can you serve the red wine you used to wake us up?"

"OK, thank you."

Lu Shaoxing is a bit romantic, good-tempered, and loves to laugh. He squinted peachy eyes with a smile, making the waiter blush: "Okay, wait a minute."

"Okay, don't sneer." After the waiter went out, Ji Chian gave him a lazy look, "The wine you ordered, you drink it alone. I drove the car today."

"It's not that the mansion doesn't drive on behalf of you. It's a big deal. The buddy finally came back. Wouldn't you be honest with me for a drink?"

"The two-seater I drove today can't be called on behalf of the driver." Ji Chi'an took a sip from his water glass.

Lu Shaoxing reacted for a while, opened two seats, one for him and one for him, so one more would naturally be Lin Luo, that is to say...

Lu Shaoxing knew that the brother's first peach blossom in 27 years, he had to take care of it carefully, to add to the excitement, and to stimulate the interest.

So after the wine was delivered, Lu Shaoxing took a cup to Lin Luo and smiled gently and politely: "Chi An can't drive to drink today, can Miss Lin have a face?"

Lin Luo has always been drinking well and seeing Ji Chi'an didn't stop him, thinking that it would save the boss and his friends' face, so he agreed.

As a result, Ji Chian's cell phone rang just as soon as he poured the wine. He glanced at the number and his expression sank slightly: "If something is going on, I will go out and answer the phone."

The eyebrows are somewhat solemn.

But Lin Luo and Lu Shaoxing both felt it was up to them to worry about it because if Ji Chi'an couldn't solve it, the two of them would have nothing to do with each other, so they chose to drink and talk together.