As soon as he got in the car, the car phone rang, and Ji Chian pressed the answer button.

"Hey, Chi An, when are you here? All my brothers are here, and I have brought a lot of beautiful little sisters to have lunch together at noon. We will go to the club together in the evening. Don't do anything."

...

Oh, man, rich man, a rich man who doesn't know what to do.

Ji Chian noticed that Lin Luo, who was standing next to him, didn't squint at his neck, and had an expression of "I knew it", and his temples jumped: "Lu Shaoxing, are you tired of your life."

"Oh, Chi An, that's your fault. I haven't returned to China for a whole year. It doesn't matter if you don't prepare me for the beautiful lady's baptism. You still scold me when I prepare for you. You are too much."

Ji Chi'an was expressionless: "I remember that we first made an appointment to eat alone, so now we give you two choices, one is to dismiss the unrelated people, and the other is to disappear."

"Don't... Brother Ji, Weiwei, and the others are here."

"Because they are there, I don't want to meet."

Ji Chi's safety and Cheng's expression and tone of "I don't care if I have friends, I am the hangest anyway", Lin Luo felt that the person on the other end of the phone must be a holy father to endure him for so many years.

Sure enough, the Holy Father had no choice but to compromise: "Well, you will be single for a lifetime. Sooner or later you will get out of the cabinet..."

Ji Chian couldn't bear it, hung up the phone, and turned around to see that Lin Luozheng's pupils dilated and held his breath.

"Lu Shaoxing this person..."

"It's okay, President Ji, you don't need to explain, I understand and respect everything, and I will be tight-lipped, and I will never tell anyone!"

She just said. Yesterday, seeing Ji Chi'an wearing swimming trunks, she didn't feel like it was good. She was still indifferent to her beauty.

Ji Chian felt a headache: "I don't like men..."

"Yeah, President Ji, I know." Lin Luo nodded frantically and tried to be sincere, but everyone could tell that she didn't listen.

Ji Chian didn't know for a while whether he should choose to be a **** or an old man in a deep cabinet, so he closed his mouth helplessly and drove the car silently.

"Points-3."

Hey, if you are wronged, if you don't care about things, who asked him to call hands-free.

The car drove all the way to the gate of Yifeng Mansion. The blooming roses in early summer were covered with ancient fences and walls. The huge European-style buildings of the last century were quietly located here.

The mansion manager is obviously familiar with Ji Chian, and he greeted him when he saw his car from a distance: "Mr. Ji, please here, Mr. Lu is already waiting for you in the second-floor box."

"It is good."

When the manager was leading the way, he couldn't help but look back at Lin Luo. It was the first time that Mr. Ji brought a girl here in so many years.

Lu Shaoxing was stunned when he saw Lin Luo, "Little wild cat?"

Lin Luo: "Huh?"

Ji Chian in front of her gave him a cold look, and he quickly changed his words: "Ah, nothing is nothing, just saw a wild cat slipping past the door, this is..."