2 - Girl Meets Boy's

Começar do início

"No can do, Georgie, never met a girl like you before," Jim whispered in a raspy voice as he lifted his right hand to my ear, brushing my fringe behind it and tucking any loose hairs in also.

I found myself becoming increasingly nervous around him, the butterflies in my stomach rising as I continued to speak to the boy. I fiddled with the pages of the magazine I still found myself holding, the crackling being the only other thing, minus our heavy breaths, filling the silent room.

I looked up without warning and stared at the white wall directly ahead of me, "Oh, you mean one that isn't interested in a fuck boy like you?"

I instantly regretted mocking the boy as he didn't hesitate to grasp my neck roughly from behind, pulling himself into my back and lips pressed to my ear. His left hand grasped my throat tightly, his hand seeming to wrap around it perfectly as he applied a small amount of pressure. I had dropped the magazine in a panic as I grabbed his hand, using the other to grasp his fingers, but he caught onto this action fast.

He ripped my right hand from his fingers without much force and pulled it down in front of me, pressing it against my crotch as he held it tightly in his own. His breath was practically in my ear as he breathed heavily from the recent actions, still holding my neck and hand tightly; I couldn't move out of his tight grip if I tried.

"Don't insult me and think you'd get away with it," Jim said as he pressed his head to my own, his hair tangling within my brown hairs.

I found myself giving up far too easily, stopping myself from struggling in his grasp and letting him hold me. This caused him to release me slightly, slipping his hand down from my neck and picking up my left hand, holding my hands together by cupping them from underneath.

"I didn't know you'd take it so personally," I commented almost sarcastically, but he caught on fast.

"You need me to teach you the meaning of respect?"

After he spoke he squeezed my hands so tightly I thought the bones were about to snap in half, the pain making me squeak out an apology easily.

"I-I'm sorry," I said as I lowered my head, his grip being released completely from my hands and moved up to my shoulders.

He pressed lightly on my biceps as he placed a short, dry kiss on the side of my neck, "Until next time,"

Before I could even process what had just transpired, Jim was gone. He'd bolted out of the main doors to the building and I quickly hurried to the window to see him jogging down the street, glancing back at me with a small growing on his face.

I shuddered whilst looking down at my hands, the red marks setting in fast. The thought of him wrapping his arms around my neck made me quiver, but even though it should have made me uncomfortable, truth be told it didn't, but he was never to know that. He didn't need to know how nervous he'd made me, let alone the small feeling of arousal I had gotten just by feeling his touch against my hand.

---

(Three days later, Saturday, June 24th 1995)

The summer heat had been getting to me, the chronic burns left all over my forearms didn't help. After my mother had forced me to tell her about "Jim", which I didn't and come up with a whole other story, she decided to firstly ground me even though the joke was on her because I rarely left the apartment, secondly beat me, and thirdly burn me with a naked flame. She'd used a cigarette lighter to burn marks across my wrists, not entirely sure why but I wasn't going to question her methods of punishment, little late if you ask me.

My birthday was on the 24th of June and I was turning seventeen years old. Luckily my mother was out working all day and night at that shitty, run-down cafe of hers, so I was free to do what I liked all day; sounds like the perfect birthday to me.