'Damn boss is gonna have a lot of fun!"

'Such a lovely body you got there!'

'Aww I wish I can have her!'

'Don't be idiot that's boss's toy?'

I can hear cheers from all the punks that surrounded me and him.

This is getting bad.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked tightening his grip on me.

Okay, stay strong Y/N. I build my confidence and a smirk lingered on my face

"No, but you do look like a piece of garbage!" I spat out with hatred without blinking.

"Bitch! I'll make you shut up once I ruin your face!" He pulled my hair harshly before spitting out his words.

The next thing I knew, i was getting dragged by him. Oh no! This can't be happening.

"Asshole, let go of me!!! What the fuck do you want!" I screamed.

No one in the arcade helped me as I was getting dragged by him.
Some were laughing, while others looks too scared to interfere.

My brain wasn't helping the situation, it was coming up with worse scenarios and my body was literally shaking as adrenaline started to build up.

I need to get out from him.

The asshole took me to an abandoned alley, i tried freeing my wrist but he pinned me against the wall.

Oh no!

My heartbeat was rapidly beating,
Okay Y/N this your only chance. I told myself.
As he came closer to kiss me, i kicked him harsly where the sun don't shine.
Sudden pain became visible on his nasty face as he crouched down while suffering.

I took my chance to run before being yanked against the wall by him.

Fuck no!

He stood up with his legs still shaking but his hands started to choke me against the wall.

"Don't take me lightly bitch!! You will pay for this!" He said as he started to unbuckle his pants. 

"Let me go, you bastard!" I stated angrily.

I was starting to lose hope. Please someone save me from this dick.

As he was choking me, i fucking S P A T at his nasty looking face.

"Let go you bastar-" I was soon silence by a harsh S L A P on my face. It stinged so bad leaving a red hand mark.

The impact of the Slap brought tears to my eyes.

"FUCKING BITCH!" He brought his face closer to me.

Tears started to flow from my eyes.
"Pls no, stop, no no, stop" I  muffled as tears continued to drop.

My whole body was panicking, adrenaline rushing all over me.
HE was still choking me but as he was about to force a kiss.

His body was yanked away from me in a matter of seconds, pushing him brutally against the hardened ground, knocking him out in instance.

I fell down on my kness, but before I was pulled softly by my saviour.

"Are you hurt?" He said softly. I shook my head as a response to no.

Damn his hair is so beautiful. He had long, flowing, shoulder-length jet-black hair. He grinned at me widely.

He looked familiar for some reason.
"You are safe princess!" He said

He removed his jacket and placed it on my shoulder as I was shivering with fear and trauma,

My throat hurted with all the screams and I couldn't manage to find words as I was still traumatised by the earlier scene.

"Let's go before he wakes up!!" He said as he started dragging me as we ran away from the alley.

~

"Here, drink some water!" He handed me plastic bottle.
I chugged down the water as I was hell thirsty.

As I managed to find my voice, i stated a little, "Thank you for saving me!"

"No need anything for (boss's wifey)" , he said whispering the last part to himself.

"Anything for?" I said confused.

"I am baji Keisuke, one of the Toman's captains, by the way what are you doing in shinjuku all alone?" Baji questioned.

"I am Y/N and i guess that why you seem familiar." I said softly.

Anywyas what was I doing again.

That Fucking DANIEL,
I WILL DEFINETLY
FUCKING KILL HIM.

"I just came for some work." I replied as I stood up. My legs were still shaking a little.

"All alone, you shouldn't be hanging around alone especially with all the delinquents in Tokyo." He said sternly.

"I'll drop you home, I got my bike parked near us." He offered with a smile.

Lord, his hair is so beautiful.

I looked down, "No it will be better if I call my driver." I declined.

"Are you sure? I'll wait here with you." Baji said.
~

~
After the traumatising day, my driver arrived urgently, he was all worried as he saw my state.

My hair was all messed up, there were red marks on my face and neck, which was bruised.

I thanked baji for saving me, once again. He replied carefree and told me to arrive safely and i handed him his jacket back.

"I'll see you soon Y/N-chan and take care of yourself." Baji said as I left him, waving a goodbye.
°

°
Baji POV -
As she left, I took out my phone and dialed Mikey number, after some ringing he picked up.

"Yo, Bajiii" Mikey replied in bored tone.
"Mikey, i need to tell you something important about your wifey." I said.
"Huh about Y/N-chin." He said in a dark voice.

At the background I could hear Draken's Confuse voice as he said, "Huh Y/N."

"I am listening Baji." Mikey said sternly.

[HIS POSSESSION]

[HIS POSSESSION]

By ~ Cakepetal