"I'm okay Flynn" I replied "You should go and see Ella and the guys back outside, otherwise they'll wonder where you are" relived that my drunk self could still form convincing sentences, I hope he got the idea. But instead he leaned his head down towards mine, as I tried to move out the way but couldn't because of the door. His lips met mine, and I kept my mouth still trying to push him off. 

"Mate, get your hands off her. She said No" Noah came up behind Flynn, grabbed him by the collar and pushed him out the way. Flynn scoffed at Noah, knowing this was not a fight worth starting. He walked down the stairs in a  drunken haze and back out in the direction of the pool.

"You okay up here princess?"asked Noah worriedly. "He didn't touch you did he?"

"I am fine Noah honestly, just needed the bathroom" I said, not knowing where to look

Noah looked handsome tonight. He had clearly made an effort, I wonder if he had invited one of his lady friends here. Though since that one time with my brothers and me on the sofa when he walked in with someone, I hadn't seen him with another women. But he is a grown man, I am sure he has his ways. 

Dressed in a cord black long sleeve top, that tightly wrapped around his biceps, he looked handsome as ever. His hair gelled to the side, and a pair of skinny black jeans with white converses finished the look. 

"Checking me out our you princess? He said smirkingly, knowing he caught me red handed

"I am going to the bathroom" I said quickly. Pushing the door behind me to enter my room.

Whilst washing my hands, the smell of cigarette smoke began wafting through the bottom of the door. Knowing Noah was in my room I adjusted my dress and walked out confidently. 

"I owed you a fag remember" he said, sitting on my windowsille. It was dark, making sure to not draw attention to anyone upstairs in the bedroom. He took a drag of the lit cigarette and handed it in my direction "You know, if you were mine. I wouldn't let you smoke, but there is something about you with a cigarette in your mouth that I find incredibly attractive" 

I choked on the smoke I had just inhaled

"I have smoked a lot worse" I said, my eyes went wide slightly regretting that I had now revealed to my brothers best friend that I had previously dabbled in drugs. 

"Haven't we all?" asked Noah. I handed him back the cigarette "Don't worry, I won't tell the brother police" he laughed 

We stayed up in my room for a few more minutes until Ella and Grace came busting through the door. 

"Maya? Maya are you in here?" They said once the door had been pushed open "Oh, umm, sorry to interrupt. We were just wondering where Maya got too?" said Ella

"Don't worry, we were just coming back down" said Noah stubbing out the cigarette, throwing it out the window and walking out my door 

"Girl, he is finnneeee" Grace said, dramatically pretending to faint 

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said grabbing her and pulling her up "Let's go, I need another drink I giggled" 

~

Walking downstairs we noticed a game of beer pong being set up. 

"Up for a game girls?"I said turning around to look at them

 "Always" they replied snuggly 

With no brothers in sight we went on to thrash the 20 something year olds that were obviously friends with my brothers. 

"Dude we lost to a bunch of teenage girls" I heard them say "At least they're hot" replied another 

"Girls" I said, now a hell of a lot more drunk than I intended to be "Let's find the boys"

Walking in the direction of the outside we passed Seb. Oh shit, act sober Maya, act normal. 

"Hey big bro" I said throwing a arm round his shoulders "Cali parties are the best" I said lifting my beer in the air 

Looking at me like a deer in the headlights, I tried to walk away quickly but wasn't;t quite fast enough 

"Maya Rose Adams. What are you doing?" He said holding me by my face and not letting go. Ella and grace ran off outside, hopefully getting backup, but probably going to enjoy their night whilst I had to convince my brother I was fine. "You are lucky I have had too much to drink otherwise I would drop your sorry ass up a mountain and watch you walk back home" he said clearly not too pleased with me 

"Oh Seb, don't be such a dick your whole life" I said grabbing the beer out of his hand and walking outside now amused. That could have been a lot worse, I will take the threat of being dropped at the top of a hill! 

~

Joining my group again, but this time without much care in the world now my brother had seen me and I was still alive. I continued to party the night away. At one point we were all dancing to the loud music that was playing from the outside speaker. The boys even joining us for a few numbers. Flynn didn't come near me again, I am sure he wasn't going to remember it in the morning anyway, and it didn't bother me. Especially because it meant my knight in shining armour came and saved me. 

The girls and I, Now too drunk to care, decided to strip off and go into the pool. As I was finishing taking off my dress I felt someone from behind pulling it back down. 

Noah. Damn you Noah. 

"I think that's enough for one night don't you princess? I am sure you don't want everyone seeing that cute little white thong of yours" He picked me up and winked at the girls "That should be for my eyes only" he whispered in my ear once we got to the stairs 

With sleep overwhelming my body and with more than enough alcohol in my system my arms started to close. Once again Noah had to save my drunk sorry ass and he was tucking me up in bed again. 

"Goodnight princess" he said. 

Next up; What happens in the morning? Seb knows she was drunk and Noah got to see more than he bargained for in her pretty lace thong!