Chapter 1: already taken

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to the three broomsticks, I'm fantasizing on a butterbeer for months, and maybe she could have a little visit from us" I smirked, just imagining her tiny figure, shaking from fear making me hard "what are you waiting for, I'll see you at hogsmade" with that,I disappeared from my office, and appeared at hogsmade.

Ughh, normal people, the smell of this place is making me sick, I came here only to drink some alcohol, and see my beautiful little baby.

I saw Draco standing at the door of the three broomsticks "dude people are shaking from our presence" I chuckled darkly "of course they are, we are ruling this place" he smirked back.

We walked inside the restaurant, every eyes in the place were on us, full of fear, I like it, they should be afraid.

We walked over to one of the tables, waiting for one of the waiters to come over and take our orders, until one finally did "hello, welcome to the three broomsticks, what can I get to please you" he said, I could see he was shaking a bit, Draco looked at me, I nodded in respond "two butterbeers please" he nodded.

He walked away, coming back with two cups of butterbeers. Talking with Draco about our plans "did it come" he already knew what I was talking about "yep, today's morning, I went out for a run and checked the mail" I nodded "do you have any regrets about it?" I asked "to be honest, no" I nodded.

I didn't feel bad, I think it's a very good idea, this is the only way she'll be safe, and mine, well, most correctly,ours.

We didn't really have anything to talk about, except work things. After we stopped talking, and drinking, we decided to have a little meet, with our beautiful Brooklyn.

We walked over to honeydukes, seeing her beautiful smile plastered all over her face, she is fucking beautiful.

"Fuck, dude I'm hard" Draco whispered in my ear "why does she look so good" I whispered back "I really don't know".

We looked at each other, taking a deep breath, putting a smirk on my face. We walked inside the store, every voice was shut down, and so does Brook's, her face was between scared to shock.

I smirked to myself, acting like I didn't notice her. I just acted like I wanted a chocolate frog, and Draco like he want a Bertie botts's, we walked over to the cashier desk.

Me and Draco put our things on the desk,"hello, welcome to honeydukes" she said in her soft voice, I could feel my pants tighten. "Hello baby" I said to her, crossing my arms, she let out a shaky breath, she's probably not used to be answered, and being called 'baby'.

She passed our things "it'll be 2 galleons please" she said, in a scared tone "you have nothing to be scared of baby" I lifted my finger to touch her cheek, but she moved away "he's right darling, we're not going to hurt you" Draco said, smirking.

"We're going to meet again soon baby, very soon" she let out a small whimper "shhhh, darling don't be afraid, we are going to keep you safe" she shook her head "you don't have a say in it, ok?" She nodded "that's a good girl".

Everyone was staring at us, not taking their look away "I didn't know I was an actor" Draco shouted, to all the peoples in the store "dude, I don't think I can hold it anymore, let's do it fucking now, do you have the chloroform" I whispered in his ear, keeping my gaze on her, making sure she's not running away.

He nodded "I took it with me,in case we'll change our mind" I nodded "good" he smirked,she again, whimpered "where do we tie her up?" I whispered to him "w-what" she whimpered in fear "everyone, out. Now!".

Everyone ran out of the store in panic, Brook started to get out too, "oh no baby, you're not going anywhere" Draco came from behind her, wrapping his hand around her waist.