14

Months has passed.

The government finally let the schools open, although it's only to a few districts. Thankfully, Hinata's district is one of them.

The boy reaches for his crutches as he gets out of his house, bidding goodbye to his mother and sister. He balanced himself at the best he could, despite the heavy feeling he's having in his heart. Looking at his missing foot wrapped in layers of gauzes hurts him even more.

He accidentally took a glance at the bike his mother bought for him, and he felt his lips quiver. He's supposed to use it to transport from his home to the school, but it's useless now.

The memories are still fresh to his mind, and it's killing him. Killing him so much that he almost felt empty inside.

Kageyama didn't unblocked him. He never did.

The messages..he never saw them.

He had never forgiven him.

Hinata sniffed and inhaled a mouthful of air, and calls himself a cab. His voice is shaky, hoarse and almost..lost.

━━━━━━━━

He sat on his seat and puts aside his crutches, as he looks at the students filling the whole class. It feels rather strange, after spending a whole year being stuck and alone in the four corners of his house. It's been a month since he started to attend the class, but it still feels like he's in a different world, and he's hesitant on whether he could survive or not.

More moments passed and their homeroom teacher finally appeared, and told them all sit in their respective seats. As usual, they did their daily reminders and attendance.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, he must be here." The teacher murmured, standing up from her seat. Murmurs immediately started to transpire inside the room.

She opened the door, revealing a male with jet-black hair that made Hinata froze. The man's face is covered due to his bangs, but he felt like he had seen him before.

His heart beats so fast, making him put his hand on his chest. It's pounding so fast and so hard, he almost wanted to barf due to the pressure.

The whispering in the classroom gets louder, but Hinata couldn't hear them. His gaze is focused on the boy in front.

"Class," The teacher said, silencing everyone. "This is your new classmate, he's an exchange student from a different class." She looked down at the raven male. "Please introduce yourself."

The boy finally looks up, exposing his face. Hinata gasped, and again, tears immediately began to form on his eyes. Luckily he's at the back, so no one noticed him.

His broken heart got healed, and shattered again at the same time. It hurts.

"N–no.." He murmured, covering his mouth as he glances down, hoping that he didn't catch his sensei's attention. His body started to shiver, and it's not because of the air conditioner inside the room.

"Good morning." The male murmured. His voice echoed through Hinata's head. Reminding him constantly of the mistake he did, telling him to regret it for the rest of his life, and haunting him again and again. Probably forever, even.

"My name is.." He continued, and his blue eyes traveled to the boy at the back. He paused, and a small gasp escaped his lips. It's barely audible, but it's there.

Hinata finally dared to look up at him, and their eyes met. Their hearts beat at the same time, and everything around them just disappears. The tears rolling down the tangerine's face, his current vulnerability, and the somehow guarded aura the ravenette has. It almost made the other boy vulnerable too.

It's like they hit a home run.

"..Kageyama Tobio."

END.