[26]

looking up from his seat, he saw the brown haired male standing by the door, leaning against the frame. a few of the girls in his class began whispering among themselves ahout the transfer student. matsukawa ignored them, and walked towards the cafeteria, hanamaki tagging along beside him.

matsukawa's hands were in his pockets, hanamaki whistling a song as he walked beside the dark haired male. before long, they arrived at the cafeteria, a light brown haired male waving at the pair to come over.

"mattsun~ is this your boyfrien-"

"I TOLD YOU WE'RE NOT DATING-"

oikawa rubbed the sore spot at the back of his head where he was hit by matsukawa.

"deserved it damn rudekawa."

"THIS IS HARASSMENT!!"

hanamaki struggled to hold in his laughter, the other 3 bickering and 'bullying' the light-brown haired male. the commotion soon blew over, and oikawa, iwaizumi and hanamaki sat down at the table together, while matsukawa went to get bread from the store.

the darker haired male passed a lunch box over to light browned haired one, the latter thanking him before digging in to the food in front of him. hanamaki stared awkwardly at the two, waiting for matsukawa's return.

"so.. you're the guy mattsun's been texting during practice right?"

"wha-"

"dude he totally likes you just fucking kiss already-"

hanamaki's face turned red and oikawa was smacked in the back of the head by iwaizumi.

"i don't think he likes me that way.. i mean he probably isnt even gay in the first place-"

"who's gay?"

the pink-brown haired male turned behind to see the ravenette behind him with a confused face. matsukawa sat down beside him, and placed a cream bread on the table.

"what'd i miss in this conversation?"

<•><•><•><•><•><•>

(a/n: short timeskip after this chapter lol idk how to continue this scene)

05.09.2021