[25]

he ran.

he recognised that gym right off the bat, it was his school's volleyball gym. he tripped over his feet, but he steadied himself quickly.

his lungs were screaming at him to stop and get oxygen, but no. his feet carried him as fast as they let him, and he paused a few steps from the gym entrance.

"yo, took ya long enough."

there he was, hanamaki takahiro, clad in the blue dress shirt and beige patterned pants with a white blazer, the typical aoba johsai uniform. matsukawa walked up to hanamaki, and playfully punched him in the shoulder. he then pulled the pink-brown haired male into a hug.

"geez man you could've just said you made it in."

"that wouldn't have a strong enough effect than doing this."

he chuckles a bit, matsukawa's grip on hanamaki loosening and the two stood beside each other. the ravenette looked at the latter.

"hah, short."

"WE BARELY HAVE A DIFFERENCE-"

well, there goes the first bell.

"so which class you in?"

"uh, i think class three?"

"aw, im in class one. well see you during break!"

there was only a few minutes left before the second bell would ring, and matsukawa led hanamaki towards his classroom before jogging over back to his seat in class 3-1.

a few hours later, the bell rings again, signalling the start of their lunch break. the ravenette packed his books into his bag, and stood up from his seat.

"yo mattsun the transfer kid's looking for ya."

<•><•><•><•><•><•>

(a/n: HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND ENBY HOES IM ALIVE— god this update too forever to write, and even longer to post because of certain people who dont seem to understand i hate being rushed to update. im glad to be back, and i hope you guys are glad to see me too :›)

20.05.2021