UNDER THE TABLE

WE COMPLETE EACH OTHER

JONATHAN'S POV

I Woke up with Miley in my arms... she had a faint smile in her face.... she looks like a cute little baby when she is asleep... I just stared at her.... at her beautiful features...

" Staring is rude Mr.Knight..."

" Not when I'm staring at my Girlfriend...."

"Uh-huh.. When did you ask me to be your girlfriend.."

" Oh believe me I am planning to do more than that.. Miley Ferraro Knight has a great ring to it..."

She blushed at my remark ... that blush I missed it so much ...She got up from the bed... tsk tsk how do I let her go without my morning kiss ?...I grabbed her waist and pulled her back...

"What the-"

"Don't you think you are forgetting something ? where's my kiss ?"

" Nah I'll go shower ..."

"Was that an invitation.."

" Whatever..." she rolled her beautiful eyes..

A LONGGGGG SHOWER LATER...

She finally came in my view wearing nothing but a towel which hugged her small frame she did not notice me and pulled her to one side torturing me unknowingly,she started applying the lotion in her arms and I went near her.
"What the.."she gasped.
"What?"
"What are you doing?"
"Can't I watch my beautiful girlfriend "
She smiled at me before saying "You can but can you leave for now ,I have to change"
After arguing and teasing her for few more minuites I finally left...

MILEY'S POV

One think on my mind was clearly making my mind go crazy was we had to talk about our relation thing to our parents.We were staying together without their knowledge .
GODD knows what my dad will do if he gets to know about Jonathan and me.
Picking out my outfit for the day I wore a white off-shoulder top with denim jeans.
I went out to watch my son and his father having their time.... When did Justin come here ..? 

" Surprise Mommy ... I am back ... "

" Well that was quite a surprise.. Jonathan can I talk to you..?"

" We got back together but I really need to inform my parents about us... last time I checked my dad was furious with you..."

" I understand.. why don't we have a family dinner tonight.? Barbie & Ashton can tag along .."

" Those two have a date tonight.. but the dinner will be a great idea ... ask your parents to come too.. they probably don't like me anymore.."

" YUPP.."

" Are they angry with me ?"

"Oh no.. my mom kept telling me .. that its a misunderstanding...they love you as their own daughter..."

I felt a wave of happiness... I invited everyone for the dinner and soon it was time.... I wore a dress.. and left my hair open.. put on some red lipstick and did my eyeliner... I was ready.. I went out to see him leaning against his car .. he was wearing a shirt and left two buttons open looking delicious as always...

"READY ?"

"READY...."

By the time we reached everyone was already there.. oops we were late..I decided to drop the Bomb..

"WE GOT BACK TOGETHER.."

Everyone was happy but I saw my dad twitching his eyebrows.. but I know deep inside He was happy....