" what about your friend?" Jisung asks as Yungsuk shivers.

" she- ummshe is working . She has loads of work. She can't be here" she replies.

Hearing that definitely got Jay's attention as he starts questioning.

" Can't she come here? For once?" He asks yungsuk while she just shrugs.

Yungsuk sits in between Jisung and Mark talking about something.

" Can't she just enjoy and eat with us?" He asks once again,growing impatient.

" yah,stop it. She's working" Heeseung tells the stubborn guy.

" no ,this won't do. JIHOON HYUNG!" He shouts.
Jihoon walks to him.
" Mirae, can't she sit with us for a while. I will pay double the bill"  He tells Jihoon making everyone shocked with wide eyes.

Jihoon had seen how hard the girl worked. From university to job to homework, she had no fun in her daily cycle. He knew she deserved a break so he let her.

The girl was  busy taking orders when jihoon walked upto her.

" You are done working for today.  Instead you are booked. You can go sit with ur friends and enjoy.  Don't think about anything else." Jihoon says making her confused.

She walks out to be met by a girl who is waving at her.

○○○○○○○○
" why did you have to do that? That's a waste of money" She says,slightly scolding Jay.

" ehh that's nothing for him Mirae" Sunghoon says assuring the girl.

"Mirae, I think we should repaint the wall between Bathroom and living room" Yungsuk says.

" right? Let's change it to purple"

" that's a great idea. By the way, did you watch the new episodes? That man is so hot"Yungsuk asks which makes both Jay and Mirae

"I haven't till now. But damn, Kim Youngdae sure is hot."

Now Even Jisung was looking upward while the dreamies were glancing at Jisung.

" why would you find a actor you haven't even met hot?" Jay asks Yungsuk.

" because I can?" Yungsuk replies.

"Just because you can doesn't mean you have too?" He argues again.

" exactly you don't even know them. Who knows? He maybe a complete different person without camera.  why would you like a man. Men are shit,you dont know thay?" Jisung adds

" You guys are men too" She replies.

" WE KNOW CUZ WE ARE MEN" Theu both reply together.

" still we are so single, it wouldn't hurt anyone to fangirl" Yungsuk making Mirae nod

" exactly, plus his face is worth a million stares"

" PLEASE I AM BETTER" They again say together.

Mirae chuckles unable to hold on her laugh.
" Are you jealous?" She asks the both of them.
" yea you wish" both of them reply.

" That convo was stupid" Mirae says as Yungsuk replies,
"Agreed"

" you are stupid" Jay says while Mirae is offended
Scoffing she says,

" says the one who was jealous a while ago but denied it" She blurted out before realising.

" Me and jealous? Never"

" mm yea yea . Jay is offended?" She asks not realising that she didn't put a sunbae at the end

Smirking with a grin he says,

" damn, I am not a sunbae now?" He asks as she almost spits her food.

Getting closer to her face ,he scans her features.

" just because you are pretty doesn't mean you can say whatever sweat heart.  Or is it the confidence that comes from your attractiveness ,cupcake?"

He says while everyone remains quiet watching the two who are face to face with no more than 4 cms apart,staring at each other.

Feeling the tension,her cheeks feel hot as she breaks the eye contact and act as if it never happened.

" by the way , my mom and your grandmother are leaving for busan next week. Will you be coming over?" He asks leaning on his chair.

" I dont know...." She replies in a faint voice since she didn't recover from what happened earlier.

" with that I remember, arent you two going to meet your dad?" Jaemin asks the siblings.

" dad is here?" Jisung asks Jay.

" yea I heard he came too. You didn't visit?" He asks back .

"No I didn't "
" you guys should go together" yungsuk tells them.
" yea, wouldn't it be better if you two go together?" Mirae asks innocently.

" I am ok with it, what time are we going?" Jay asks facing his brother.

" let's go on Thursday,1 pm"

" ok sure, by the way. Last time I went home, I had seen a blue car. Was that yours?" Jay asks.

" yea,I asked dad to import it from europe" jisung replies.

" that car is cool and looks good for racing, maybe I should tell dad to order for me"

" I will tell dad to order it for you then"
" mmm thanks. Jisung"

While the siblings had their first decent conversation in years the other guys were surprised. Dreamies had known jisung since he was 11 years old and Enhypen had known him since he was 14. They had never seen the two talk to each other. Less to say, the others were beyond surprised.

While the guys were doing their things, the two girls were too invested in their own conversation to even realize the miracle that was happening .

That was the time their friends realized that these two girls were the only ones who can harmonise the broken family again. They realized how they shoud never let the girls go away from the guys

All of the guys let out a realived smile as they look at each other. Somewhat like they were planning something.?