HOW TO EAT WOMEN

ok so previously Yuki died from a heart attack.... Jesus saved him with golden Apple and holy water.. Yuki was back to life.. Yuki committed suicide to meet stan lee ;).... So Jesus took Yuki to heaven with him... Yuki met his ex girlfriend who he killed in a fight but let's skip that 😳... Then Yuki wanted to do something new.. Something adventures so he thought about something that... Maybe I should became BRITISH... But then he thought that nahhh being American is cool I get guns *boom* *boom*.... So Yuki decided to stay American... But then he started thinking again... And he got an idea... Why don't I ask Jesus give me women.. He ran towards Jesus and said "can I get women I'm hungry" Jesus was shocked.. Jesus gave it a thought and after numerous calculation he said no... Then Yuki thought of an another idea... Yuki asked Jesus "make me women I'll eat myself"
Jesus politely said OK  .Jesus gave him another life as a girl.. Yuki was really happy... He was so happy that he wanted to jump of a building and you know what... HE JUMPED OF A BUILDING.. Btw Yuki is a girl now so sadly Yuki sold his penis on the dark web.. You can buy it for a very cheap price... It's not big tho... SO Yuki jumped of a building.. then Yuki realised that she can fly... She tried flying.. She focused on her brain.. Her two brain cells were working Simontaniously... Then Yuki was FINALLY ABLE TO DIE.. I mean wtf man ofc she can't fly dummy . . And so did Yuki died again... Who would have guessed that... Yuki's soul left her body and apparently yuki's soul had a penis so she was apparently a boy from heart.. Damn... Yuki was actually happy to see his penis back.. He started crying (now she is he) Yuki thought of things that he could do with penis so he decided to CHOP IT...now Yuki is in his afterlife in the hell. ... Yuki was excited to go in hell.. Who wouldn't be? But something unfortunate happened.. Yuki saw men getting cooked.. There were women eating men in hell... Yuki was sad.. Yuki was so depressed that he went back to earth... Yuki couldn't tolerate men getting eaten... But Yuki realised that.. He's a women now.. I mean if you don't have penis you are not a man... Yuki took the train.. Went back to hell.. And ate the men with all the women ;)

(Btw these are all joke)